Chapter 181 - Appearance Fee (6)

In the morning, around 10 a.m., a familiar van running on the road catches the eye. It was Kang Woojin’s vehicle. However, inside, although Choi Sung-gun and the usual members of Woojin’s team were present, Woojin himself was not.

It was to be expected.

They were on their way to pick up Kang Woojin. Woojin’s departure from work had been too late yesterday, so they delayed going to work a bit. Therefore, the destination of the van was Kang Woojin’s officetel. Incidentally, Woojin’s schedule was also packed today. The morning started with a meeting with the ‘Our Dining Table’ team, including PD Yoon Byung-seon.

With only 4 days left until departure to the USA.

After handling a few interviews, they would head to Buyeo for the late lunch to shoot ‘Island of the Missing’.

At that moment.

“Ah-”

Choi Sung-gun, who had a tired look on his face in the passenger seat, let out a light exclamation after looking at his phone. Then, Han Ye-jung, the main stylist among several in the back seat, reacted. She leaned close to the passenger seat, asking him.

“What’s the matter, CEO~nim?”

“Oh, there’s this article that came out of nowhere.”

“Really? Show me.”

Responding to Han Ye-jung’s question, Choi Sung-gun lifted his phone. The article that immediately came into view.

『[Exclusive] Director Ahn Ga-bok, who had not shown himself, suddenly spotted dining with top actor Sim Han-ho… Is Sim Han-ho selected for the lead in the legendary 100th film?/ Photo』

It featured domestic heavyweights. Director Ahn Ga-bok and superstar Sim Han-ho. While it wasn’t a problem for the two, who were already close, to be photographed together, the title written by the reporter was eye-catching. Soon, the other stylists crowded around Han Ye-jung to check the article.

“Wow- Awesome. Si, Sim Han-ho??!”

“What’s this? Is Sim Han-ho really doing ‘Leech’??”

“Ah, it seems like the reporter just took a picture of them eating and made up the title.”

“But the timing is just perfect. Director Ahn Ga-bok has started his 100th project! If after Woojin oppa, actor Sim Han-ho is picked······”

The stylists were buzzing with excitement. Given the immense influence Sim Han-ho had in the acting industry. Director Ahn Ga-bok and now Sim Han-ho. Kang Woojin seemed to diminish in comparison. However, Woojin’s confirmed casting in ‘Leech’ was still confidential, and amidst the murmuring stylists, Choi Sung-gun stroked his chin.

‘Actor Sim Han-ho? Hmm- I didn’t expect this. No, should I have expected it? The two are close······This article seems like gossip for now. But if it’s true-‘

‘Leech’ was already a project loaded with much significance. It was director Ahn Ga-bok’s 100th film, marking a milestone in the history of domestic cinema, the Cannes Film Festival, Kang Woojin’s debut at an international film festival, etc.

And now with superstar Sim Han-ho included?

‘The scale becomes tremendously big.’

At this point, Choi Sung-gun considered all possible scenarios. What needed to be thought about was the chemistry between Kang Woojin and Sim Han-ho. Sim Han-ho was a 30-year veteran superstar, and Kang Woojin was a rookie of just a year. How would the public view this pairing? What about everyone in the entertainment industry? Their acting synergy?