Chapter 153 - Artillery Fire (8)

24th, night.

A Korean restaurant in Gangwon Province that had hosted the one-day restaurant event for ‘Our Dining Table.’ It was past 11 PM. All the customers had left, and the overall shooting had ended about 30 minutes earlier. Perhaps that’s why many staff members of ‘Our Dining Table’ were busy with the cleanup.

“We need to change the tables back to how it was originally!!”

“Here’s the original photo!”

“Kitchen!! Can someone check what props of ours are in the kitchen?!”

“Did we collect all the small cameras??!”

“Only the annex is left!”

The shooting was quite long, so although the staff’s faces were tired, they seemed satisfied with their day’s work. Among them, PD Yoon Byung-seon, wearing glasses, was seen in the main hall.

And in front of him at the table.

“Thank you all for your hard work.”

“Ah- I’m dead.”

“Good job!”

“Really, everyone did such a great job!”

The cast members of ‘Our Dining Table’ were huddled together. Of course, this included the stoic-faced Kang Woojin. They were all wearing aprons with the ‘Our Dining Table’ logo, each holding a can of beer, seemingly ready to refresh themselves after the day.

It seemed they had all become quite close, as the conversation flowed freely.

Meanwhile, Kang Woojin thought to himself.

‘Crazy, how many dishes did I even make today? I can’t even remember. I might vomit at the smell of ramyeon now.’

His expression was stoic, but he was suffering internally. The intensity was such that it reminded him of his bar part-time job when he was around 20. If it weren’t for his concept, he would have collapsed on the table long ago.

‘This isn’t variety, it’s just a slice of life experience!’

At that moment, PD Yoon Byung-seon, who had been chatting with An Jong-hak, addressed everyone.

“Well, there were frequent mistakes and our coordination was off at times, but that’s natural for a first time. Overall, it was nice. With a bit more polish, this could definitely work overseas as well?”

Upon hearing words that were akin to torture by hope, An Jong-hak answered as he took a sip of beer.

“The dishes that went out had no issues, but honestly, weren’t there a lot of problems with the hall and other things? If the food hadn’t come out on time, we would have been screwed.”

The exhausted Ha Gang-su and the rest of the members readily agreed.

“Right… If the orders had been messed up from the start, we couldn’t have done it properly today.”

“There were many mistakes with the orders! I’m sorry!”

The energetic and youthful Yeon Baek-kwang, with his head bowed, gave Kang Woojin a thumbs up.

“But the customers loved the food today! You’re amazing, Woojin hyung!”

An Jong-hak crossed his legs and asked Woojin as if agreeing.

“I’ve heard a lot too. What happened? You said you were just decent at cooking, but it was almost chef-level. Chef Lee Yang-woo also praised you, right? But Hye-yeon, you were just chopping garlic when I saw you?”