Chapter 199 - Oddity (4)

LA International Airport.

Amidst Kang Woojin taking a screen test, one airplane was largely occupied by a Korean filming crew.

It was the team from ‘Our Dining Table’.

Just before returning to Korea. Perhaps because of this, the atmosphere in the seating area occupied by the production crew of ‘Our Dining Table’ was quite lively.

“Ah- we’re finally going back!”

“Man, if someone heard us, they’d think the shooting is all done, hahaha.”

“Right? When we return, we only rest for exactly two days before it’s back to hell, you know??? Editing the footage, not to mention preparing for the next shoot! And above all, the end of the year is just around the corner.”

“Ugh… Looks like we’ll have to spend the remaining December on year-end events, parties, awards ceremonies.”

“It’s the same with the global entertainment industry around this time. The film sector is also in chaos with awards ceremony preparations. I heard PD Yoon Byung-seon is preparing for a pilot broadcast?”

“Still! I’m happy just returning to Korea!”

The uplifted mood was the same for the leadership of ‘Our Dining Table’, including PD Yoon Byung-seon, the directing team, and the writers. However, for them, planning the editing of this shoot was a priority over sounding the fanfare.

“Ah- Now that I think about it, we didn’t get the interview from the reporter who posted about ‘Our Dining Table’ in the local newspaper.”

“Oh dear, guess I’ll have to call them once we’re back? Even a voice message would do.”

Suddenly, the conversation turned to Kang Woojin.

“But why did Woojin stay in LA? He didn’t board the plane, right?”

PD Yoon Byung-seon, who was looking at his phone, answered quickly.

“Oh, he didn’t. According to CEO Choi, he had remaining business, but who knows.”

“Huh?? What business does he have? Oh, maybe he’s taking a day off for sightseeing in LA?”

“That might be the case.”

“Well… Woojin will really be busy once he returns to Korea, with entering new projects and preparing for film festivals and awards ceremonies. Oh? But Hye-yeon boarded the plane, right?”

“Hye-yeon must have a schedule.”

At this, the main writer chuckled and joined in.

“Maybe, Woojin has a meeting related to Hollywood??”

The other writers quickly responded.

“Eh- No way. Woojin is incredibly amazing now, but, even so… Hollywood so soon?”

“Right. And doesn’t Woojin already have a ton of projects lined up?”

“Yeah, plus commercials and Youtube among other secondary schedules, right?”

“But imagine if he really did audition for a Hollywood project!”

“Knowing Woojin’s personality, even if he passed the audition, he’d be like, ‘Ah- This doesn’t suit me.’”

“I can imagine it. But even for Woojin, that would be too much.”

In the front section, where the cast of ‘Our Dining Table’ was seated, An Jong-hak overheard the writers’ conversation. Soon, he, wearing an eye mask, asked Hong Hye-yeon.