Chapter 197 - Oddity (2)

Kang Woojin was inside a van.

The location was on the bustling roads of Hollywood. The van Woojin was in was large, but surprisingly, the number of people inside were surprisingly small. Kang Woojin, Choi Sung-gun, a hired driver, and two bw Entertainment employees, including an interpreter.

The rest were waiting at the accommodation.

Meanwhile, Kang Woojin, looking out the window, was dressed in a suit from head to toe. He wore no tie, but he had put on dress shoes.

“……”

His face was the epitome of a poker face.

‘Wow- there are so many people. Is this really Hollywood? I’ve never seen such a crowd before.’

However, internally, he was amazed at the sight of the foreigners swarming like ants. Where were all these people of various races heading? The densely packed buildings on both sides were also fascinating.

Actually, everything he saw was new.

Bus stops, crosswalks, etc. Though they all existed in Korea, they felt different. It was as if he had stepped into a movie?

At that moment.

“Woojin.”

Choi Sung-gun, who was sitting in the passenger seat, writing something in his diary since a while ago, turned his head.

“According to the navigation, we should arrive in 10 minutes, but the traffic is terrible, so it’s going to take longer. Do you see that sign over there? The one that says ‘Winner Movie Pictures.'”

Kang Woojin followed Choi Sung-gun’s pointing finger to a sign on a distant building rooftop.

“Yes, I see it.”

“That’s the place. Sigh- Running there would be a hundred times faster.”

Indeed, if the sign was visible, they were almost there. However, the traffic meant it would take tens of minutes more. Thus, Woojin.

“Hmm-”

Slowly crossed his legs and lifted the script on his lap. Naturally, a swirling black square was attached to it. It was provided by ‘Winner Movie Pictures.’

‘One more time before starting?’

With the screen test imminent, Kang Woojin decisively.

-Pook.

Pressed the black square with his index finger. Instantly, his surroundings shifted from the congested road to an endlessly dark void space.

Entering the familiar void space, Woojin stretched extensively.

“Ah-!!”

He also relaxed the concept covering his face. Woojin, feeling much more comfortable, walked towards several white rectangles that appeared. He focused on the last one he saw.

-[10/Script (Title: Unknown), Grade F (Indeterminable)]

-[*The completeness is very low. It is a damaged script or scenario. 100% reading is impossible. (About 30% implementation possible)]

It had been a while since he saw such a message. The first thing Kang Woojin had read (experienced) in the void space was also a incomplete script. Then, Kang Woojin, without much concern, selected the script rectangle. The visible letters soon changed.

There were only two characters.

Well, he had already read (experienced) it, but with the nature of the void space, it was better to repeat it.