Chapter 150 - Artillery Fire (5)

[1(new!)]Male Friend/Kang Woojin (‘Male Friend’ OST Part. 1)

[2(↓1)] Blue Petals/Jua

[3(↓1)] F*ck ha/DKM

[4(↑1)] Where is the Autumn Rain (Acoustic ver.)/Yoon Haim

[5(↓1)] Bam Bidibam!/Bambi

·

·

·

The OST sung by Kang Woojin, which reached number 1 just one day after its release. Interestingly, the baton of this massive bombardment was passed on to Japan.

Today, the 22nd, at 3 PM.

『Already number 1 on Netflix Korea, ‘Male Friend’ has just officially released on Netflix Japan』

‘Male Friend’ has just opened its lid on Netflix Japan.

The next day, the 23rd, in Da Nang, Vietnam.

Around 9 AM. It was hot and humid, which made the forest floor sticky. A group of about a dozen people wearing Korean military uniforms were running around.

“Huff! Ugh!”

“Don’t stop!! Run!!”

“Shit!! Do these bastards come out during the day too?!”

At the back of the military group, a familiar man was seen.

“Just look ahead! Don’t stop your feet!”

It was top actor Ryu Jung-min. No, right now, he was ‘Lieutenant Choi Yu-tae’ from ‘Island of the Missing’.

At that moment.

“Cut, OK.”

A low signal was heard from a place crowded with about a hundred staff members. It was the warm voice of Director Kwon Ki-taek.

“Let’s change the angle and go again.”

Ryu Jung-min and the actors were already shooting the sprint scene for the fourth time. Even while Kang Woojin was in Korea, the shooting for ‘Island of the Missing’ did not stop.

Meanwhile, in a large tent a little away from the shooting zone.

“Ugh- it’s really too hot. I’m going to die of dehydration while filming, seriously.”

Actors waiting were resting. Several people in military uniforms were visible. Kim Yi-won lying down, muscular Jeon Woo-chang gulping down water, Ha Yu-ra blowing a mini fan on her face, etc. Although the large tent had air coolers running at full capacity, it was still hot.

Then, Kim Yi-won suddenly mentioned Kang Woojin.

“I’m so jealous of Woojin, extremely jealous.”

It felt like Kang Woojin and the actors had become quite close. Soon, Ha Yu-ra, who looked good in a military uniform due to her tall stature, joined in while funneling the wind from the mini fan into her military top.

“Woojin-ssi will be busy even after going back to Korea, right? ‘Male Friend’ and its OST are hitting it big one after another.”

Jeon Woo-chang was quick to respond.

“But why do you keep speaking formally to Woojin? Why not speak comfortably?”

“······Ah, well. I just find Woojin-ssi a bit intimidating.”

“Huh? Intimidating? Ah- but once you talk to him, you’ll see he’s actually nice, just a bit cold.”

“I know, that’s true.”