Chapter 191 - United States (6)

Afternoon arrived before anyone knew it. It was time to get off work. However, the boiling lava showed no signs of cooling down.

Naturally, it was all about Kang Woojin.

His name, along with Hwalin’s and the assailant’s, could be heard on various news outlets and even on the radio.

“Shall we start with some refreshing news today!”

“Ha-ha, Kang Woojin ssi?”

“No – I thought I was watching a movie! He’s a real hero, a hero.”

“Who knows? Maybe some director will take that scene and turn it into a movie?”

“I wonder if Woojin knows about all this commotion in the country? He’s in America right now.”

“Kang Woojin and his agency are still quiet, as is Hwalin.”

“Man, when Woojin returns to Korea, there’s going to be an explosion of advertisement deals and various offers.”

“Isn’t that already happening?”

“It’s going to increase even more.”

The original video had already saturated the community that released it, and it spread to many more communities through shares of shares.

Around this time, there was an official announcement from Kang Woojin’s agency, bw Entertainment.

『[Official] ‘Hero’ Kang Woojin’s agency bw Entertainment: ‘It’s all true, Kang Woojin wanted to keep it hidden, considering Hwalin’s condition.’』

『bw Entertainment posts on official website, Kang Woojin did ‘what was natural.’』

The fervor reignited. Consequently, Kang Woojin’s SNS was also in turmoil.

-@Wooji_n

Posts: 189

Followers: 10.193 million

Following: 21

Kang Woojin’s YouTube channel ‘Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego’ saw a massive influx of fans.

[Channel Name: Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego]

[Subscribers: 7.74 million]

[Videos: 31]

The phrase “skyrocketing” doesn’t even begin to cover it. The comments were filled with Korean, Japanese, and English, bustling with activity. Kang Woojin’s fan club, ‘Kang’s Heart,’ was no exception. But the lava didn’t erupt only in Korea. Kang Woojin’s fan club wasn’t just in Korea, after all.

『Hwalin saved by ‘Kang Woojin,’ the tale of a hero spreads beyond Korea to Japan』

It was indeed Japan. Japan had already been ablaze with Hwalin’s incident. Then, Woojin’s Japanese fan club ‘KWJ Aishiteru’ poured oil on the fire.

『Was ‘Kang Woojin’ the one who subdued the assailant who attacked Hwalin?』

The first share was fired off by ‘KWJ Aishiteru.’

As a result, thanks to the Japanese media and outlets that bit the bait, Kang Woojin’s dashcam video.

『Video uploaded on ‘Kang Woojin’s domestic fan club site reveals……』

『SNS erupts with ‘Kang Woojin’ dashcam video, Kang Woojin already tops SNS search rankings』

spread across Japan.