Chapter 136 - Backer (4)

Why suddenly an S+ grade? Kang Woojin was staring at the white rectangle of ‘The Eerie Sacrifice of a Stranger’ and was slightly dazed. That lasted about 5 seconds. Suddenly, Kang Woojin blinked his eyes and –

-Swish-

raised his hand to hit the white rectangle. It was somewhat like that. Something like hitting it roughly when something breaks. But, of course, no sound came from the white rectangle.

“……What? Is this correct? Is it a glitch?”

Panic and absurdity gradually spread in Kang Woojin’s eyes. It made sense, considering the rating of ‘The Eerie Sacrifice of a Stranger’ had plummeted to C.

“The situation got worse, but it got upgraded to S+?”

It had explosively increased. It was reasonable for him to feel that something was strange. With this in mind, Woojin narrowed his eyebrows and shouted into the pitch-black void space.

“Hey! Something’s weird here?! Is this for real?”

It was a conversation thrown at the robotic female voice. But, as always, no response was heard in the vast void space. Damn, can’t you just answer? Kang Woojin muttered quietly while stroking his chin.

‘When there was a problem with the investment, it dropped to C, and when that blew up, the situation would have gotten worse. But now, S+ grade.’

Currently, S+ grade was the highest in the void space. For reference, ‘Hanryang’ was at S grade and ‘Island of the Missing’ at S+ grade. This was his third appearance following them. However, ‘The Eerie Sacrifice of a Stranger’ was completely different from ‘Hanryang’ and ‘Island of the Missing’.

‘This has to be a mistake.’

On the other hand, he also thought it unlikely that this bizarre void space would make a mistake. Soon, Kang Woojin, just in case…

“Exit.”

After exiting the void space, he re-entered. However, the rating of ‘The Eerie Sacrifice of a Stranger’ displayed by the white rectangle remained the same. Still S+ grade. Woojin scratched his head.

“What’s going on here-”

He couldn’t understand it. The more Kang Woojin thought about it, the more he felt like he was sinking deeper into the mire. Perhaps that’s why.

“Sigh- Damn, let’s just leave it and see. I can’t do anything about it right now.”

He decided to stop trying to figure it out. Simply accepting things as they were. If there was a problem, it might change tomorrow. He lightly dismissed his concerns, thinking unconsciously.

Maybe something I don’t know about is happening somewhere.

The likelihood of the void space making a mistake seemed low. Well, if it stays at S+ grade, that’s great in its own way, although he felt a bit uneasy.

“Exit.”

Kang Woojin left the void space and returned to the reality in the van. Then he sighed softly and muttered to himself.

“Let’s check the grade again tomorrow. But it’s best if it doesn’t change.”

At the moment, he had no idea that a huge backer in Japan, a foreign country, was in motion.

It was at this moment.

-Vrrrm, vrrrrrm.

His phone placed next to him vibrated. Thanks to that, Woojin turned his head and saw the caller. The caller displayed on the phone screen was.