Chapter 58 - Torrent (3)

Kang Woojin was slightly stunned as he looked at his SNS account. 30,000? 30,000 people followed my account? Since it was his first time trying SNS, it didn’t feel real.

Anyway.

‘30,000 in one day?’

Kang Woojin realized that it was not a small number. Well, for top actress Hong Hye-yeon, 30,000 might not be much, but Kang Woojin was a complete unknown until yesterday. Moreover, he’s still an ordinary citizen at the core.

Yet, as many as 30,000 people followed Kang Woojin.

“······”

Kang Woojin slowly moved his hand and opened one of the photos Han Ye-jung had uploaded. Sure enough, there were a good number of likes and comments.

– I enjoyed the drama!!

– Your acting is so good that I followed you….hehe

– What? Did this actor win an acting grand prize?? I need to look it up!

– You… you succeeded in bewitching me, but Park Dae-ri is scary hahaha

– Huh? Why is this guy not Park Dae-ri in real life? If you dress him up, he’s just super handsome, why????

– ㅠㅠㅠㅠ So handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

– I’m sorry to say this when we’ve just met, but I love you

– You’re really good at acting, I support you!

·

·

·

·

There were over a hundred comments. As Woojin skimmed through the comments, he felt something.

‘Ah- so this is why people use SNS. It resonates!’

The feeling was different from the comments he read all night on news articles or YouTube videos. It felt as if people were cheering for him right in front of him.

At that moment.

“Woojin.”

Choi Sung-gun opened his mouth as if he was annoyed by Kang Woojin, who wasn’t watching the drama.

“Why? What’s up? Is something wrong?”

Kang Woojin slowly lifted his head.

‘It happened, it really happened.’

Then he muttered in a low voice.

“No, I just looked at my SNS.”

“Oh- I thought something happened. When I looked at lunch, you had about 20,000 followers, but how about now?”

“30,000.”

“okay, not bad.”

Is that okay? Is that your answer? Why are you so calm? Contrary to his inner feelings, Woojin spoke calmly.

“Isn’t that quite a lot?”

“Huh? It is a lot. But by tomorrow, there will be many more?”

Jang Su-hwan and Han Ye-jung nodded as if they agreed, and Choi Sung-gun tied his hair back up.

“You saw the company today, right? The phone was blowing up, right? Half of them were inquiries about you, you know? And if you look at our company’s official homepage now, the message board has exploded with questions about who you are. It was usually chaotic just with Hye-yeon, but with you included, the administrator couldn’t handle it.”