Chapter 29 - Master (1)

Sunday morning.

Kang Woojin, who had opened his eyes in a lodging near the ‘Exorcism’ filming site, immediately moved to C-Blue Studio. Because he received a call from the team of “Profiler Hanryang.” Actually, it was a meeting that had been scheduled for a few days. It was originally meant to happen earlier, but PD Song man-woo moved the schedule,

Anyway, after getting off the van from ‘Exorcism’, Woojin met with PD Song man-woo, Writer Park Eun-mi, the production manager, and others. The meeting started with the PD Song, wwho showed the confirmed style concept for the character Park Dae-ri.

“Woojin, this is the usual costume concept of Park Dae-ri, as well as places like his house and other confirmed concepts. Please take a look at them all.”

Kang Woojin reviewed various decisions about the character “Park Dae-ri,” from appearance to his living place. Although it was only a draft before, now it was confirmed, and Woojin kept a calm expression.

‘Wow- it’s really detailed? They even show pictures of places and houses. The costumes change every time. Well, the framework is similar in design? They must go into production after researching materials.’

He was secretly amazed. Woojin listened to the concept discussion for about 10 minutes, then writer Park Eun-mi took over, and they moved on to the script meeting.

“First of all, here are the official scripts for parts 3 and 4. The other actors already received theirs, but you were delayed because of the ‘Exorcism’ filming. I know your schedule is tight, but please analyze it well.”

A hint of worry was in writer Park Eun-mi’s eyes. She was concerned about giving the script late. However, Kang Woojin had no problems. He could grasp everything today.

So he bragged a little.

“There’s no problem.”

“Really?”

“Yes, Writer.”

Writer Park Eun-mi’s eyes quickly changed from worry to affection. Whatever happened, “Profiler Hanryang” now had official scripts up to part 4. Woojin didn’t know, but the draft scripts had progressed beyond part 7. The covers and format of the scripts for parts 3 and 4 were the same as part 1. Of course, there were black squares attached to all the scripts.

Then, PD Song man-woo explained to Woojin.

“Park Dae-ri appears until part 4 and then leaves. But there are a few scenes in flashbacks later. You should read up to part 6.”

A total of 6 parts. So, considering 3.5 million per episode, it was 21 million. Pure calculations aside, including reruns and other factors, it was quite a mouth-opening amount.

‘Nice, good for the actor.’

Kang Woojin silently cheered. Then, for about an hour, Woojin had to listen to the verbal rehearsal for parts 3 and 4. It was quite fun. Comparing the thoughts of the creators and the director with his reading was valuable.

As soon as the script-related meeting ended, PD Song Man-woo grinned.

“It seems the actors have awakened thanks to Woojin.”

Awakening? What awakening? It’s not even a fantasy world. Woojin quietly asked, curious.

“What do you mean by awakening?”

“When they saw your acting during script reading, they felt a sense of urgency, afraid of being overshadowed by Park Dae-ri.”

Writer Park Eun-mi added at the end of his sentence. She was also smiling.