Chapter 194 - United States (9)

It was an emergency. The first thought that came to Kang Woojin’s mind was the unusual situation around the food truck.

‘What’s happening? Is something going on around here?’

No, that seemed a bit of a stretch.

After all, Americans were all lined up in front of the ‘Our Dining Table’ food truck. It’s strange. Clearly, there was something wrong with this picture. Woojin was obviously flustered, but he forced himself to maintain a poker face.

However, everyone in the ‘Our Dining Table’ cast, except for Woojin, visibly expressed their shock and confusion.

“Why is the line so long?!”

“Did the line from another food truck spill over to ours?!”

“No! The other places haven’t even opened yet!!!”

“Just by looking, it seems like there are more than 30 people!!!”

Everyone except Kang Woojin was panicking. Of course, this scene was vividly captured by the mini-cam installed inside the car, and also filmed by two VJs holding cameras. Amidst this, An Jong-hak, who had neatly combed his hair as usual, shouted to Ha Gang-su, who was driving.

“Gang-su! For now, just pass by!”

“Should I just go past?”

“Yeah, yeah, just drive past! What if we stop there and people swarm us?”

“Ah! Understood!”

The driver, Ha Gang-su, drove past the food truck and stopped the van a few hundred meters away on the shoulder of the road. Simultaneously, everyone turned their bodies towards the van’s rear window. The long line was still visible. Fortunately, the Americans in line didn’t pay any attention to the van.

They were just waiting for the food truck to open.

At this point, both Kang Woojin and everyone else were certain. Those people were waiting for ‘Our Dining Table’ food truck, and something had changed. Otherwise, the situation made no sense. After all, when they opened yesterday, they only attracted flies. Of course, they did have some customers during the business, but there were a lot more people just passing by.

Soon, An Jong-hak, who was trying to calm down by running his hands through his hair, picked up his phone.

“Are the staff around? Has PD Yoon seen this?”

Amid the emergency, An Jong-hak quickly tried to call PD Yoon Byung-seon. But there was no need for that.

-Slide!

Suddenly, the van door opened, and PD Yoon Byung-seon, wearing glasses, appeared. A mischievous smile spread across his lips as he stood in front of the car door.

“Hey, with all these customers gathered, what are you doing not opening up?”

Hwalin and Yeon Baek-kwang asked almost simultaneously with surprised voices.

“Do we just open now??”

Following them, An Jong-hak, the figurehead boss, joined in.

“How can we open in this situation? And who are all these people? PD Yoon, do you know something?”

“Hyung, it’s obvious they’re customers.”

“But, that’s what I’m saying. Why are there customers here from the morning? They’re even lined up.”

“Well?”

“······You know something. Spit it out.”

Soon, PD Yoon Byung-seon, who had been smirking, showed everyone something he had been hiding behind his back.