Chapter 94 - Threat (4)

Oh? It’ll be done today? Although his face was indifferent, Kang Woojin silently gave a thumbs up inwardly.

‘He definitely has remarkable ability. Our CEO.’

He did subtly rush him, but there were over four works that needed to be arranged. Even though there was no time, he thought it would be okay even if it was by tomorrow, but Choi Sung-gun’s answer was refreshingly clear.

Kang Woojin sincerely bowed to Choi Sung-gun.

“Thank you.”

On the other hand, Choi Sung-gun waved his two hands as if it was nothing.

“No, no, no. What’s there to thank for? If you ask for it, I could even arrange up to 100 works, you know.”

“Really?”

“…Yeah. No, I was joking, but I think you’re serious, so I’ll retract that.”

While briefing today’s schedule, Choi Sung-gun was busy making calls somewhere, and the van Woojin was riding sped toward the first schedule. His first schedule of the day was a meeting with an advertiser.

Additional advertising related stuff.

The meeting, which began around 1 PM, took about 2 hours. Kang Woojin, who had finished the meeting with the company, re-entered the van around early 3 PM. He sighed slightly at the meeting that went longer than expected.

‘Clothing advertisement- I’ve only ever bought a ton of them, never thought I’d be shooting one. So, is this like a sponsorship? Do I get free clothes too? That would be sweet.’

The outcome was clear. Now Woojin was set to shoot his second advertisement, and there were quite a lot of scheduled advertising meetings ahead.

‘Wow, really.’

Indeed, Kang Woojin’s popularity was soaring in all entertainment sectors at the moment. If he could also conquer the advertising world as well, it was hard to even estimate how big he would be by the end of the year.

At this point.

“Oppa.”

Han Ye-jung, who was checking her schedule book in the next seat, showed her phone to Woojin.

“The media has already started making a fuss.”

On the phone screen, an article was displayed.

『[Star Pick] Ultra-class Rising ‘Kang Woojin’, Showing Signs of Sweeping This Year’s Rookie Award』

However, there was no change in Kang Woojin’s cynical expression. Though part of it was his persona, he genuinely felt no thrill.

‘Rookie award? Me?’

It just didn’t feel real yet. It was a bit different from the ‘Mise-en-scène Film Festival’. At that time, he unexpectedly received the Grand Prize, and more importantly, it was a minor awards show after all.

But Kang Woojin’s team was almost certain.

“Isn’t it obvious??! If Woojin hyung doesn’t get it, who will?! Right, CEO?!”

“Su-hwan. Watch the road.”

“Agreed. Though there’s about half a year left, honestly, Oppa should receive it. Otherwise, it’s absurd.”

Perhaps because of this?

‘If I were to- give an acceptance speech at such a large-scale awards ceremony-’