Chapter 124 - Fireworks (4)

One hour. That was the time it took for Kang Woojin to get his hair and makeup done after arriving at the salon. Of course, it wasn’t completely finished in just one hour, but it was nearly done.

Sitting in front of the mirror, Kang Woojin felt relatively calm.

‘Yeah, my face looks good today as well. It’s almost like magic.’

He was simply self-praising his changed appearance. However, about an hour ago, when the ‘Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego’ channel was launched, unlike its calm owner, it was experiencing a significant seismic shift. The ‘Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego’ channel, which had a soft opening, initially had roughly 100 subscribers.

Those were mostly subscribed out of mere curiosity.

However, now things were different. There was a noticeable change in just one hour.

[Channel Name: Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego]

[Subscribers: 5,858]

[Videos: 2]

The channel had gained over 5,000 subscribers in just an hour. The surge in subscribers was unexpected. The difference in the two uploaded videos was even more striking.

The first video, a greeting from the channel owner, Kang Woojin.

-【Greeting】Hello, I am actor Kang Woojin. No, Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego. Do you have a moment?|Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego

-Views: 12,000 / 2020. 8. 19

It had already surpassed 10,000 views. However, the first video was just a teaser. The real game-changer was the second video, Kang Woojin’s first cover song, the Japanese version of Elani’s ‘Ballerina.’

-【(1)Elani/’Ballerina’】Cover [Japanese.Ver]|Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego

-Views: 23,000 / 2020. 8. 19

This one had crossed 20,000 views without any promotion. This was purely Kang Woojin’s influence, including the issues built up so far and the recent Director Kyotaro’s incident. This indicated Kang Woojin’s high recognition among the domestic audience. They must have been curious at first.

People who were searching for information about Kang Woojin on YouTube due to the Japanese movie incident, stumbled upon his alter ego channel and his cover song.

As a result:

-Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego, LOL. I’m dying

-Is this for real???????!!Why????

-…..I was sure it was going to be fake, but why is the real Kang Woojin appearing?? And why is he so good-looking??

-Why is Kang Woojin so good at Japanese??

-His vocal tone is insane!!! He could be the main ego, not just an alter ego!!!

-Wow…his Japanese pronunciation is perfect… Did he live in Japan???

-LOL I was just curious and searched for him, and the timing was perfect. The video just got uploaded LOL

-So, is this Kang Woojin the rookie actor chosen by Director Kyotaro?

-↑I looked this up because of that.

The comment section exploded like a nuclear bomb.

-Oppa!! Why have you been hiding this singing talent until now!!! Why?!! Thanks anyway!!

-Kang Woojin, LOL. He hurried to upload this as soon as he got attention.

-Wow, when he hits the high notes, his voice slightly breaks, exuding raw masculinity. ㅠㅠ