Chapter 36 - Hanryang (2)

The bomb dropped on Director Woo Hyun-goo around lunchtime on the 23rd had become a nuclear bomb by the same night, scattered all over the internet. The quantity was overwhelming.

『Victims of the movie mogul, Director Woo Hyun-goo: ‘The director openly molested me’ 』

There had never been chaos like this before.

Woo Hyun-goo’s huge reputation added to the first filthy issue related to the entertainment industry this year. Thus, a booster was attached to the spreading flames, and the entertainment world was frozen in an instant.

Given the situation.

-Shocking!! The hidden vile side of Master Director Woo Hyun-goo! To him, sexual harassment was a drug?! All the victims wept.

-IssueKingTV

-Views 3,107,335 / 2020. 3. 23

The video of ‘IssueKingTV’, which launched the bomb, achieved 3 million views. The ripple was massive. Not only in various communities, but also on SNS and YouTube, etc., the ugly true face of Director Woo Hyun-goo was spreading very fast.

-Wow… I can’t believe I watched that bastard’s movie… so disgusting…

-LOL you old man, shouldn’t you act your age???? Idiot

-Please investigate properly so the victims get justice

Face reading is science, right? LOL! He looks just like what he is.

-Hope he receives several times the pain he inflicted on others.

-I’m going to throw up

-‘Master’ LOL… he’s just an old bastard.

-Take down all the criminal Woo Hyun-goo’s movies

·

·

·

·

It has now gone beyond manageable levels. Director Woo Hyun-goo appeared in the TV news, marking the day’s finale.

『Victims claiming to have been sexually harassed by the so-called maestro, Director Woo Hyun-goo, are popping up everywhere. This is Kim Dae-bin reporting.』

Appearing not only on the internet but also on TV, it was clear that the situation would become more serious by tomorrow morning through radio and word of mouth. While the train to hell for Director Woo Hyun-goo was speeding up, various people were busy discussing about Kang Woojin.

Such as PD Song Man-woo and writer Park Eun-mi.

“Eh? Really? Something like that happened without my knowing??”

“That’s what I’m saying. I didn’t tell Writer Park so that you can focus on writing.”

“···Goodness.”

Even Choi Sung-gun and Hong Hye-yeon, from the same agency.

“Do you think Kang Woojin’s family is shamanic?”

“······Speak sensibly.”

“You never know! We don’t know anything about his past or personal matters.”

“Anyway, what if Woojin had impulsively joined that bastard Woo Hyun-goo? Why was such a guy hidden until now? I can’t ignore Woojin’s intuition in the future.”

On the other hand, some were unfazed by the uproar, focusing on their work. It was Director Shin Dong-chun, stuck in the editing room of the production company for ‘Exorcism’. Including the editors, Director Shin Dong-chun was in a state where his stubble was growing rough.