Chapter 107 - Short Drama (7)

Use my vocals? And even use my foreign languages skills too? Kang Woojin didn’t quite understand after hearing the brief explanation.

‘So, using my vocals means they want to focus on my singing as the main theme?’

It was natural, as he still had a lot to learn about the entertainment industry. It was difficult for Woojin to easily grasp the thoughts of the capable CEO. On the other hand, Han Ye-jung, sitting next to Kang Woojin, seemed to understand immediately due to her experience.

“Ah- like that? That sounds good.”

Choi Sung-gun, in the passenger seat, laughed.

“Right? Woojin’s main thing, acting, shouldn’t be just a side thing. We need to enhance its value, so using it on YouTube won’t do.”

“I completely agree.”

Feeling left out, don’t just talk excitedly among the two of you, include me too. Although he was still completely in the dark, Kang Woojin with boldness on his face, pretending to roughly understand. He had to add a bit of bluff as well.

With confidence, Woojin spoke in a low voice.

“I get the feeling.”

“Haha, what do you think?”

“…I’ll tell you after I hear more about what the CEO is thinking.”

“Is that so? Let’s see then-”

Done. The atmosphere shifted naturally. Choi Sung-gun, who was tying his hair back again, resumed speaking.

“I mentioned musicals before, regarding your singing skills, didn’t I?”

“Yes. I remember.”

“Ah. Just asking out of curiosity. Woojin, have you ever… done musicals?”

Have he ever done? Woojin had never even seen a musical in his life.

“No.”

“That, right? I asked just in case you might drop a bombshell again. Anyway, I think musicals are a perfect fit for your vocals and acting, but I’m not exactly an expert in that field. So, I invited someone from the musical industry to watch your OST recording last time.”

“…Is that so?”

He had no idea. Kang Woojin remained silent but was deeply impressed by Choi Sung-gun’s initiative. Regardless, Choi Sung-gun continued.

“Yes. And the feedback was that you’re definitely capable.”

“That’s a relief.”

“Indeed. But the issue is that it takes quite a bit of time. And as you know, the musical field is a completely different market.”

Meaning, it would take time for Woojin to join a musical and meet the necessary conditions in between.

“It’s okay to think about that gradually, but it’s a waste to let your vocals rot by only doing musicals, right? Your vocals and acting abilities are like a motor on a boat, to put it simply.”

“A motor to a boat.”

“Yes, right now, you’re not just having water come in. You’re in the middle of a waterfall pouring down while others are merely rowing. You have a motor; that’s what I mean.”

Han Ye-jung, who was closing her planner, casually chimed in.

“Indeed. It’s not just that you sing better than average people, Woojin oppa’s vocals are truly amazing.”