Chapter 158 - Solo (5)

In his room in Da Nang, Vietnam, Kang Woojin checked the current status of ‘Drug Dealer’.

“Really gone crazy······”

He was purely astonished. Waking up had left his hair a mess, but still, his eyes were wide and vivid due to the thrill flowing through him.

“Crazy, 1 million? The audience reached 1 million??”

Surpassing 250,000 audience members was surprising as well, all of these figures were new to Kang Woojin and astonishing. However, knowing the grade of the void space, he didn’t have a severe reaction. But seeing the 1 million audience milestone with his own eyes felt different.

“Wow- shit. This is awesome.”

His first commercial film. The box office success of that movie. The scenes he used to see on articles or TV became reality, and he was one of the main characters in that reality. For Kang Woojin, who  was still a normal citizen at heart, it was enough to give him goosebumps.

Maybe that’s why?

-Swish.

Slowly lowering his phone, Kang Woojin suddenly smirked.

“This feeling. Is this why I became an actor.”

The tingling sensation or the immense sense of achievement he was feeling now, Woojin was digesting a bit of the sentiments many top actors around him felt. As demanding and crazy as it was, at this moment, all the hardships seemed to disappear. Then, laughing like a madman, Woojin remembered the grade of ‘Drug Dealer’ in the void space.

-[4/Scenario (Title: Drug Dealer), Grade A]

Grade A. The grade assigned to ‘Drug Dealer’ by the void space was A, and since it was the first result for a commercial movie, making precise predictions was difficult.

“3 million… no, maybe even 5 million?”

Kang Woojin imagined up to 5 million audience members. Maybe even more. In other words, beyond 1 million, 3 million, or even 5 million people will watch Kang Woojin’s performance. Here, Woojin speculated on one thing.

‘Ah, is ‘Drug Dealer’ not graded higher than A because it’s R rated?’

If ‘Drug Dealer’ wasn’t rated R, it might have been even more remarkable. Well, it was already demonstrating tremendous power. At this moment, Woojin suddenly thought of something.

“Wait a second. If grade A is over 5 million-”

If the R-rated ‘Drug Dealer’ with grade A could reach over 5 million, what about grades even higher? Woojin thought about the movies he was involved in.

-[3/Scenario (Title: Island of the Missing), Grade S+]

-[7/Scenario (Title: The Eerie Sacrifice of a Stranger), Grade S+]

These were movies with the highest grade in the void space, S+ grade, and Woojin, with his eyes slightly widened, muttered unknowingly.

“How many audience members does an S+ grade attract?”

Then.

Suppressing his intense emotions, Kang Woojin left his room in time for the ‘Island of the Missing’ standby. He met Choi Sung-gun in the hotel lobby, where the team, including Choi Sung-gun, Han Ye-jung, and Jang Su-hwan, was waiting.

Of course, everyone had already checked the news about ‘Drug Dealer’.

“Wow, here comes our star.”