Chapter 27 - Shooting (2)

It was momentary. Kim Ryu-jin realized he was falling, tripping over the dense grass. His body naturally inclined towards the ground. His movement was so smooth and gentle, just like Kim Ryu-jin in ‘Exorcism’.

However.

“Uh.”

The one who sighed deeply inside after barely maintaining his balance was not Kim Ryu-jin, but Kang Woojin.

‘Damn, how embarrassing.’

It was a mistake. A mistake can happen to anyone, and it lurks everywhere. It clung to Kang Woojin in this critical situation. This damn thing! Was it because of the pressure of the first shoot of his first leading role? Or because of the nervousness? Or because it was his first time shooting in a real setting? Or for no reason at all, he didn’t know.

Of course, even a veteran actor of 30 years has NG (No Good) takes.

Whether it’s breaking into laughter or messing up a line, for an actor, an NG is very common. But, an NG is part of the process towards an OK, not the result. However, Kang Woojin did not fully understand this concept yet. He may look like a monstrous actor to others, but in essence, he is a rookie of only one month.

Therefore.

‘Did I screw this up?’

Kang Woojin, who was slowly straightening his bent knees, got slightly serious. He even recalled the pretentious attitude he had been maintaining. How did I get here? Is everything ruined because of mere grass? That would be unfair.

Woojin indifferently looked down at his knees. Then he raised his head and looked at the villa.

With his heart trembling slightly, as if caught stealing, he buried an appropriate amount of tension in his face. There were cameras right next to him and behind him, after all. It felt like CCTV cameras were everywhere.

‘What should I do? I fell quite dramatically. Will the director give me a signal? Should I wait?’

What was interesting was.

“……”

No shout came from anywhere. Just silence. It was quiet, just with a distinctive tranquil atmosphere of the shooting site. Huh? That’s strange. Why is it so quiet? It wasn’t a movement that was in the script. However, Director Shin Dong-chun did not shout NG. For some reason, both cameras did not stop shooting Kang Woojin either.

The reason was simple. Director Shin Dong-chun was currently.

‘Kim Ryu-jin is looking at the villa, his eyes full of worries. In the script, it was a brief part, but I didn’t expect him to express it so lingeringly.’

He was pouring praises to Kang Woojin in the monitor while swallowing his saliva. Of course, Kang Woojin didn’t know this. But he sensed it. He didn’t know why, but.

‘Let’s keep going, and I’ll find out.’

He thought he would get scolded after everything was done. Hence, Kang Woojin.

-Swish.

He quickly brought back ‘Kim Ryu-jin’. This process was becoming quite familiar to Woojin.

He recalled the lines, which he seemed to have memorized thousands of times thanks to the void space. Kim Ryu-jin’s feelings and senses spread out through his veins. It must be the ability of the void space, but it was getting smoother and smoother. As he repeats reading (experiencing) the role, the world of the characters becomes more solid, and the time it takes to bring out everything about them decreases as he acts.