Chapter 54 - Countdown (4)

The 9th was Kang Woojin’s day off, which passed at the speed of light. Normally, rest days go by quickly without even knowing what was done, but it was also because the internet that Woojin was browsing was so bustling.

“Woah- there’s so much stuff?”

Lately, Kang Woojin’s time spent browsing on his phone had increased. It’s not like his name was directly mentioned, but.

“Oh! This was when the closing ceremony happened? What’s wrong with my face, why does it look so strange?”

Most of the news currently buzzing on the internet was deeply related to Kang Woojin. The film industry was still experiencing the aftermath of the ‘Mise-en-scène Film Festival’, which had made a lot of noise a few days ago.

『Finally, the ‘Best Film’ announced, this year’s Mise-en-scène Film Festival, successfully concluded [Summary]』

The festival committee continued to promote the festival as it had been successful this year in terms of issues and attention, and also because the festival itself was quite traditional.

『<Exorcism> won the Best Work award at this year’s Mise-en-scène Film Festival! First Best Film award in 4 years』

『[StarTalk] The Short Film Festival Was a Hit! ‘Hong Hye-yeon’ Makes a Surprise Appearance and Wins Best Actor Award/ photo』

The public should have a good impression so that they will watch it again next year. Moreover, it had been a few years since the best film award was given out, and the best film award-winning ‘Exorcism’ even won the newly established actor awards.

『The Mise-en-scène Film Festival, this year, especially overflowing with movie industry ★s, the 3-time winner ‘Exorcism’ draws attention』

『[Photo] ‘Exorcism’ Director Shin Dong-chun, on the 3-wins “It was a great honor, I will continue to contribute to the film industry.”』

The committee and film industry media continued to highlight ‘Exorcism’. Any industry needs a superstar. Especially in the non-mainstream sector like short films. A clear example can be seen in sports. Even if it’s a sport with no popularity, people will watch if there’s a star player.

In other words, ‘Exorcism’ was a superstar encompassing various issues.

Meanwhile, Park Jung-hyuk, who had tried to use the ‘Mise-en-scène Film Festival’ for his own whitewashing purposes, was quietly buried. He was only briefly mentioned at the beginning of the award ceremony, and that was all.

『Where is Park Jung-hyuk who declared ‘to start from the bottom’? No response from Park Jung-hyuk’s side on not attending the award ceremony』

What’s interesting is…

『Who is the protagonist of the ‘Mise-en-scène Film Festival’ acting grand prize? Judges “He is the future of Chungmuro (TL: Korean version of Hollywood)”/ photo』

Even Kang Woojin, who was unknown and overshadowed by Hong Hye-yeon, started to draw a little attention even though he won the grand prize but had little recognition.

Why? Why is it quiet after this actor, Kang Woojin, beat Hong Hye Yeon and won the Grand Prize? Not all film media highlighted this, but a few reporters began to cover Kang Woojin.

『[Movie Talk] Unknown actor Kang Woojin, unanimously chosen for the Grand Prize by the judges, in conversation with Japanese master director Kyotaro in Japanese / Picture』

The entertainment section was naturally heated due to the drama war.

[@__19yy__]

[(Article link) Ah…what should I watchㅜㅜㅜ I want to watch all three! But I don’t think all three are simulcasting on Netflix….ㅜㅠㅜ]