Chapter 152 - Artillery Fire (7)

In the early afternoon.

After finishing the opening and meal filming at a spacious bunsik restaurant, the ‘Our Dining Table’ team had scattered. The filming team was divided into teams: An Jong-hak and Yeon Baek-kwang, Ha Gang-su and Hwalin, Kang Woojin and Hong Hye-yeon.

Since the mentor and filming locations were different.

Among these three teams, PD Yoon Byung-seon, the general director, joined the kitchen team. That is, the Kang Woojin and Hong Hye-yeon side. Given that the theme of ‘Our Dining Table’ was cooking, it made sense visually for the main, PD Yoon Byung-seon, to be involved.

Anyway.

“Alright, let’s get ourselves organized!!”

It was natural for Kang Woojin’s team to go to a filming studio, but it wasn’t just any place. It was a kitchen studio. Since it involved cooking, it was only logical. A sufficiently decorated spacious kitchen, dining tables set in front, various dishes, several kitchen tools, refrigerators, etc.

Except for the lighting and the feel of a filming set, it was exactly like a kitchen.

Into such a studio, the ‘Our Dining Table’ team began to settle. Since it was already rented, the filming setup was almost complete, and it was all done once the lights and compact cameras were placed.

Around this time.

“Woojin~ssi, Hye-yeon~ssi, we’re done!!”

The kitchen team of two, who had finished their makeup outside, entered the studio. Hong Hye-yeon, who tied her long hair, and Kang Woojin were handed transparent masks, and Woojin, slowly putting on his mask, quietly surveyed the kitchen studio.

‘Ah- so food-related shootings are done in places like this.’

Well, it was obvious, but it was a new world to him. However, he didn’t show his fascination. Microphones and then ‘Our Dining Table’ exclusive aprons were handed to both of them. The aprons were beige-toned with the ‘Our Dining Table’ logo on them. Soon, PD Yoon Byung-seon, who had settled around the dining table, began explaining with a smirk.

“I know both of you have cooked before- hmm, if we proceed too blandly, it might not feel like practice, right? So, let’s try running it like a real restaurant. We’ll be the customers and you take orders and cook. Hye-yeon~ssi, you’re good at making wine appetizers, right?”

At the thrown question, Hong Hye-yeon, who was tightly holding her apron, answered a bit awkwardly.

“No? It’s not that I’m good, but I can make it edible for people.”

“Hmm. That’s enough.”

“Enough?”

“You can learn, right? Then, let’s start with Hye-yeon~ssi’s cooking test. Woojin~ssi, you’ll take orders and assist in cooking.”

Woojin, who had been sneakily enchanted by the sight of Hong Hye-yeon wearing an apron, barely responded.

“Do I just take orders and assist in cooking?”

“Yes, let’s start right away?? Everyone, please take your seats!”

Dozens of staff members, including the writers, rustled to the provided dining tables. Soon, as the main cook, Hong Hye-yeon entered the kitchen, she was bewildered.

“Th-this suddenly??”

Hong Hye-yeon was clearly flustered. Her experience as a top actress was nowhere to be found. Of course, she was already being filmed, and Woojin admired her internally.