Chapter 130 - Departure (4)

Kang Woojin was flustered. In an instant, he forgot the concept he had been maintaining and his eyes turned blank in disbelief. What am I looking at right now?

“……Crazy! What is this?!”

His eyes dazzled by the flash of cameras, something he had experienced before.

The most recent instance was the press conference for ‘Male Friend,’ where Woojin’s straightforwardness had been a highlight. But this was different; the scene here was several times more chaotic.

-Papapapapak!

-Papapapapapapak!!

There were far more cameras than before. To the right of the arrival hall where Kang Woojin appeared, a line of fences stretched to the end, crowded with reporters. Roughly a hundred of them. Behind them were ordinary Japanese citizens, covering the area. The reporters held cameras, while the onlookers all held up their phones.

And what was the purpose of all this?

Over 500 people were frenziedly taking photos of the newly arrived Kang Woojin and Hwalin. What was interesting here was…

“They must be crazy!! Kyaa! Did all these people come to see our oppa?!”

Among the hundreds of spectators, a familiar woman stood out. It was Woojin’s younger sister, Kang Hyun-ah. Naturally, she wasn’t alone but with her friends. As representatives and managers of the fan club ‘Kang’s Heart,’ they had come.

“Hyun-ah!! Hold hands, hands!”

“Did you take a picture of Woojin oppa?!”

“It’s too far! Can’t see well!”

“Just take it! We need to share it on the fan cafe!”

“People from ‘Kang’s Heart’ are also here!”

It was difficult to spot them, but members of Woojin’s fan club ‘Kang’s Heart’ were also among the thronging crowd. Including them, the onlookers were like raging waves.

“Is that man over there Kang Woojin?! What! He’s cute?”

“Please look here once!!”

“Korean actors are really handsome!!”

“Isn’t he much better in person??!”

“They look great together, Woojin and Hwalin!”

Kang Woojin’s eyes hurt from the flashing lights, and his ears felt like they would fall off from the mixed screams in Japanese.

“Over here! Over here! Mr. Kang Woojin!”

“How do you feel about coming to Japan!!”

“Mr. Kang Woojin! Will you be meeting with Director Kyotaro Tanoguchi during your schedule in Japan?!”

“Could you and Ms. Hwalin pose together?”

“When were you cast for ‘The Eerie Sacrifice of a Stranger’?!”

“Did you learn Japanese separately!! When is the recording for Ame-talk Show, Mr. Kang Woojin!”

“Is ‘The Eerie Sacrifice of a Stranger’ your first leading role as a newcomer??!”

“Will this be the start of your active career in Japan?”

“Please give us a brief comment about ‘Male Friend’!!”

The near-screaming questions were almost overlapping, making them hard to hear. Judging by the intermittent Korean among them, some Korean reporters were mixed in with the hundred or so Japanese journalists. Momentarily, Kim Dae-young, standing to the right of Woojin, thought: