Chapter 43 - Projection (1)

After Park Dae-ri’s line, everyone on set closed their mouths. The several cameras filming Park Dae-ri and the middle-aged woman also stopped.

Of course, the same goes for Park Dae-ri and the middle-aged woman.

“······”

Suddenly, the scene fell quiet, the screams of the woman and the pleasure-filled voice of Park Dae-ri had disappeared.

It stayed like that for about 10 seconds.

The person who broke the heavy silence was, of course, PD Song Man-woo.

“Cut!! OK!!”

The scene was over.

“We’ll use this take for this scene!”

Normally, they would shoot the same scene several times, but PD Song Man-woo seemed to have no intention of doing that. The current take was enough. They usually don’t shoot intense or exaggerated scenes multiple times anyway.

As soon as the OK sign was given, Kang Woojin quickly changed back to his normal self and got rid of the Park Dae-ri character,

-Swoosh.

He untied the rope that was around the neck of the middle-aged supporting actress. His movements were incredibly fast. Then, supporting her shoulder, he quietly asked her,

“Are you okay? I’m sorry.”

The woman, who had just given a passionate performance, answered while catching her breath.

“···Yes? Ah, yes. I’m fine.”

“Do you have any pain anywhere?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Let’s get a proper check up.”

The brutality of a moment ago ago had completely disappeared. This was why the supporting actress was slightly startled by Woojin.

‘This kid is really good? Look at how quickly he’s changed his character.’

Moreover, Kang Woojin’s eyes were even filled with genuine concern. A stark contrast to the madman, Park Dae-ri.

“Please get up carefully.”

Of course, all of Kang Woojin’s actions were sincere at this moment.

‘Is she really okay??’

Any actor would have felt the same way after that scene. Plus, the supporting actress was around the same age as Woojin’s mother, which made him even more worried.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Your neck area has turned a little red.”

“It’s really okay; your hand has turned redder, hasn’t it? You put a lot of strength into it on purpose.”

Indeed, he had. During the strangling scene, Woojin had tightened his grip to the extreme. The cord around the supporting actress’s neck had been loose, but he put a lot of force into his hand to express its tautness.

Kang Woojin was becoming more adept at using his acting skills.

That’s why the clarity of the character, engraved by repeated readings (experiences), was increasing, but he could also maintain his sanity as Kang Woojin while acting.

At this moment, the staff and PD Song man-woo rushed over.

“What? Are you hurt??”

“Are you okay?!”