Chapter 155 - Solo (2)

『[Drug Dealer] “No.1 in Advance Ticket Sales” Releasing Today (28th), Will It Rewrite the Box Office History for R-rated Films?』

『Overcoming the Limits of R-rated Crime Action, ‘Drug Dealer’ Excites with Its No.1 Advance Ticket Sales』

『[MovieTalk] ‘Drug Dealer’ Tops Advance Ticket Sales… A Refreshing Start for an R-rated Movie』

Despite being R-rated, the momentum of ‘Drug Dealer’, which topped advance ticket sales as soon as they opened, was extraordinary. This was evident from the larger-than-usual audience at the first morning shows across cinemas today.

[@__hhhos__]

[ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I went to see ‘Drug Dealer’ in the morning and was shocked by the huge crowd ㅋㅋㅋㅋNormally, in morning shows there are at most 10 people, but it seemed like more than 50 watched it with me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

Perhaps that’s why?

As the morning and early afternoon arrived, beyond the ‘Drug Dealer’ matinee times, there was a significant increase in audience participation in reviews and ratings. Even netizens who hadn’t seen the movie yet joined in, making the change immediately noticeable.

[「Drug Dealer」/ Released on October 28, 2020]

[Rating 9.5]

[Viewer·Netizen Reviews/ 408 Participants]

-Movie in a nutshell: Kang Woojin/ 5****

-Well, I guess? It’s not boring, just kidding ㅋㅋㅋㅋ! It’s super fun, so everyone, go watch it! Oh, and make sure to bring your panties!/ g****

-It was boring, but I still gave it 5 points because of the actors’ performances/ 2****

-Fuck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ, Kang Woojin alone deserves 10 stars ㅋㅋㅋ/ p****

-Disgusting when they do drugs;;;;/ a****

-Kang Woojin truly stands as a treasure in the acting world. How can he give off a different vibe in every role??/ 7****

-It starts off fun, gets a bit boring, but then it’s worth watching from the mid to latter part/ d****

-Honestly, I went to see the movie because I’m a fan of Jin Jae-jun… But I was surprised by Kang Woojin… A newcomer with an immense acting spectrum/ c****

-Definitely fun, and the character Lee Sang-man played a crucial role as the Joker. It would have been bland without him/ 1****

-Kang Woojin’s entrance scene was dripping/ v****

-Went to see after watching ‘Male Friend’ but was shocked by the plot twist during Kang Woojin’s drug scene…/ b****

·

·

·

However, ‘Drug Dealer’ was just the beginning. Even now, many were watching ‘Drug Dealer’ in cinemas or were on their way to see it. This included the general public and those close to Kang Woojin, among others. Especially notable were the members of Kang Woojin’s fan club.

“Make sure to capture the billboard clearly, Hyun-ah!”

“Okay! Ah, but it’s a pity that oppa’s face isn’t on the billboard.”

“It must be because of the cameo.”

Kang Hyun-ah, Kang Woojin’s sister and the president of his fan club ‘Kang’s Heart’, and her friends, who are also the club’s operators. Naturally, the members of the significantly grown ‘Kang’s Heart’ were the same. Kang Woojin’s fan cafe was already flooded with authentication posts and photos. Anyway, Kang Hyun-ah and her friends, who had started watching ‘Drug Dealer’, were purely amazed.