Chapter 47 - Projection (5)

In the movie on the big screen, Kang Woojin, their friend, appears. What is this crazy situation? Sometimes it happens, if you’re too taken aback, your actions and thoughts come to a halt.

That’s exactly what happened to the trio who were watching ‘Exorcism’.

Starting with the Kim Dae-young.

‘No way, Kang Woojin?! What are you doing there?!! Seriously, why are you there?! What the hell is this?!’

Lee Kyung-sung, dropping the popcorn he held in his hand.

‘Crazy! Are my eyes playing tricks? They look fine! Kang Woojin? Seriously, Kang Woojin??!’

Na Hyeong-gu, with his mouth wide open and eyes bulging.

‘Is this a dream??! No way it’s a dream?! So, Woojin, what the hell are you doing there??’

The trio, although motionless, were internally panicking. They were on the verge of losing their sanity. If there weren’t people around, it wouldn’t be surprising to see them slapping each other’s faces.

That’s how shocking Kang Woojin’s face on the big screen was.

‘Whoa – I’m going crazy!!’

‘Hey, Kang Woojin, answer me, you bastard!! What are you doing there!’

‘Ah, right. They probably look alike, don’t they? Yeah, someone who looks like him. Yeah. Or… Is it really someone who looks like him?’

It was a mental assault for the trio.

At this point, Kang Woojin, who was watching the backs of his buddies from the back, was,

“hup!”

desperately holding back his laughter. He had no intention of doing so, but seeing them made it hard to hold back.”

The reason was simple.

The trio at this moment was.

‘Are they meerkats- Ah, I’m going to die.’

They looked like seated meerkats. They stretched their heads out to look up at the screen and then glanced at each other’s faces. How could he resist laughing? For Woojin, it was quite a scene.

‘I didn’t expect watching the back of their heads would be so entertaining.’

Among the trio looking up at the screen, Na Hyeong-gu, slowly lowering his head, whispered to Lee Kyung-sung next to him.

“···Hey. Slap my cheek once.”

Lee Kyung-sung, still holding the popcorn container, frowned and whispered back.

“Shh… shut up. I can’t do that right now.”

“That’s Kang Woojin, right?”

“You don’t think so? If that’s not Kang Woojin, then who is it?”

“Right, right?”

Kim Dae-young momentarily zoned out and finally managed to speak up.

“Wait···a minute, guys, let’s calm down first.”

“You calm down. Your eyeballs are going to pop out.”

The trio once again turned their attention to the screen. Kang Woojin was still giving a passionate performance as Kim Ryu-jin. Yes, it was definitely Kang Woojin. At first, they didn’t believe it, but by now the trio had accepted that the character in the movie was Kang Woojin. Well, they accepted it, but they still couldn’t digest it.