Chapter 96 - Threat (6)

The username of the head manager of Kang Woojin’s official fan club ‘Kang’s Heart’ was ‘BloodSister.’

Woojin had thought it was just a peculiar username. However, there was a twist. The username was literal. The real ‘BloodSister.’ In other words, Kang Woojin’s blood relative. His younger sister, Kang Hyun-ah, was gleefully present right before his eyes.

Looking up at her, Kang Woojin felt intensely irritated.

‘Don’t lose it. Ah, crap. This was supposed to be an easy morning, but it’s become insanely annoying.’

Barely stopping himself from cursing, Kang Woojin managed to close his mouth just in time. At the same time, he racked his brains, trying to understand precisely how this had happened. But there wasn’t much to ponder deeply.

‘I wondered why she got so quiet suddenly when usually she used to text and call all the time.’

When was it? Right, it must have been around the time when the broadcast of ‘Profiler Hanryang’ began. That’s when Kang Woojin’s official fan club was established. This damned sister of his must have created it. Certainly, she couldn’t have done it alone.

Expressionless, Woojin peeked at the line behind Kang Hyun-ah.

A group of girls, presumably her friends, were all smiles. They made a fuss, playfully hitting each other’s arms. Then, Woojin turned his gaze back to Kang Hyun-ah in front of him and whispered under his breath.

“Damn girl.”

Nobody probably heard it, but Kang Hyun-ah might have, as she nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders.

“I didn’t tell you because it seemed like you were busy, big brother.”

What a lie. Undoubtedly, Kang Hyun-ah had intentionally kept it a secret. Ah, he really wanted to smack the forehead of this annoying sister. However, Woojin was in his deep cover persona, and there were hundreds of his fans here.

He had to restrain himself no matter what.

At that moment.

“Why? What’s wrong?”

Perhaps sensing something odd, Choi Sung-gun, who had been waiting in the back, approached and leaned in. Woojin, trying not to show his slight startle, forced a composed nod.

“No, it’s nothing.”

With a puzzled look on his face, Choi Sung-gun locked eyes with Kang Hyun-ah standing in front of him. He seemed to think she was visually okay. Generally, a pretty face with long brown hair.

‘She seems tall too. Maybe 168 cm? 170 cm?’

This was a scan from the CEO of the entertainment company. Regardless, Choi Sung-gun smiled at Kang Hyun-ah.

“You must be the first one, right? The head manager of the fan club with the username ‘BloodSister.'”

Cheerfully calling out was Kang Hyun-ah.

“Yes! That’s me!”

“Ha-ha, nice to meet you. I’m Woojin’s main manager and the head of bw Entertainment.”

“Wow! Hello!”

“Yeah, nice to meet you. I should have thanked you earlier, but Woojin has been so busy, you came with the rest of the club staff, right?”

“Yes! They are in the back.”

As Kang Hyun-ah pointed to the back, the waiting fan club staff, her friends, respectfully bowed their heads. Similarly, Choi Sung-gun, with a brief nod, looked back at Kang Hyun-ah.