Chapter 68 - Many (7)

People sometimes do that. They utter words that are not genuine to hide their true feelings. That was exactly what Hwalin was doing right now.

She had claimed she didn’t care much for Kang Woojin.

In reality, she was a huge fan of his. Whenever there was a new article about him, she’d read it thoroughly, and she often stalked Kang Woojin’s SNS whenever she had some free time. So, even though she felt a pang of guilt for saying she didn’t like Woojin, she didn’t rectify her words.

“I’m not into him at all. He’s totally not my type. Sis, stop making weird assumptions.”

She didn’t try to correct herself. Sometimes, the closer you are to someone, the more you tend to hide your true feelings. Hong Hye-yeon, for some reason, seemed slightly relieved by Hwalin’s words. Of course, Hwalin didn’t notice.

“Do you really not like Woojin? Why? You haven’t even met him.”

“Yeah, well, his gaze seems cold. Kind of scary.”

“That’s just his role as Park Dae-ri, right?”

At that moment, Hwalin naturally thought of a comment to dig for more information about Woojin.

“Oh? Is he not like that normally?”

“Of course not… He’s not exactly cold… maybe a bit aloof? But he’s completely different from Park Dae-ri.”

“Really? He seems like he’d have a scary personality.”

“He’s not scary at all… I wouldn’t say he’s warm and fluffy, but he’s more of a tsundere type. Kind and firm in his beliefs.”

Hwalin nodded as if it didn’t matter, but she stored this new information about Kang Woojin in her mind.

“Tsundere? I don’t know. It doesn’t really concern me. But since he’s in the same agency as you, you must meet him often.”

“Do I see him often? Maybe. I’m busy, and as for Woojin, you’ve seen the news articles, right?”

“Why would I? Why would I read articles about that guy, um, that actor?”

Though Hwalin looked at his articles several times a day, she forced a smile and took a big sip of wine, shifting her gaze to the large TV in front. The fifth episode of ‘Profiler Hanryang’ was being broadcast.

Hong Hye-yeon crossed her arms and continued.

“He already has over 130,000 followers on Instagram and even has a fan club now. At this rate, he’ll catch up to me in no time.”

“…Fan club?”

“Yeah. It was established right after his debut. There are already thousands of members.”

“Really? Wow, that’s impressive.”

Hwalin put down her wine glass, trying to seem uninterested, and discreetly took out her phone to check.

‘He has a fan club now? Damn, I didn’t know. I’ve been so busy lately.’

She pretended to look at something else and searched for Kang Woojin’s fan club. The results came up quickly.

-[Official/Kang Woojin’s Official Fan Cafe ‘Kang’s Heart’ welcomes you!]

-Members: 3,111.

-Chief Manager: BloodSister.

There were already over 3,000 members. Hwalin sighed.

‘Ha- I planned to join right away when it was established.’