Chapter 117 - Multi (5)

Kang Woojin’s YouTube channel was already set up. The team and producer were assembled, chosen the first song, and completed editing the lyrics.

The song selected for his debut was ‘Ballerina’ by the top-tier girl group ‘Elani.’

It was a hit song that had swept charts in Korea and Japan and even entered the Billboard 200. It was a jazz-style dance track with powerful choreography and a fitting rap, , and the lyrics, modified in a foreign language, had already become familiar to Kang Woojin.

He had been looking into it quite often recently.

Although it would have been convenient if the lyrics were manifested in the void space, unfortunately, that aspect did not emerge. So, what remained now were recording, filming, editing, and uploading.

Today, both recording and filming were scheduled to happen in one go.

Anyway, Choi Sung-gun smiled and introduced the man with the wearing the cap in front of the workstation.

“Woojin, this is Producer Kim Eun-jung, who is in charge of composing the music. It was really hard to recruit him, as he’s a famous name in this industry.”

The producer waved his hand lightly, as if dismissing the excessive praise.

“No need to go that far; we’ve already signed the contract.”

“I am honored once again that you took on our project amidst your busy schedule to work with us, haha.”

Though he was said to be famous, Kang Woojin found the producer unfamiliar, he was just giving off a slightly bland vibe. Well, he did exude an expert vibe.

At that time,

“First, please sit down. We’ll discuss after listening to the track.”

The producer sat in the center of the workstation, and Kang Woojin and the other dozen people also took their places on the sofas and makeshift chairs behind him.

Soon,

– Swoosh.

Music blasted throughout the entire studio.

– ♬♪

Thanks to that, everyone, including Kang Woojin and Choi Sung-gun, perked up their ears. This composed version of ‘Ballerina’ was different right from the start. The original started with an alarm-like sound effect followed by intense drums, but what they heard now began with a piano instead.

However, it wasn’t serene.

Whether it was because of the fast rhythm or not, it definitely wasn’t a dull intro. The beat was somewhere between the original and a ballad. Woojin, while casually listening to the track, inwardly gave a thumbs up.

‘It’s good? It’s really good. I don’t know why it’s good, but it just is.’

‘Ballerina’s’ original track was, of course, a song familiar to Kang Woojin. Naturally, since the song had been saved on Woojin’s phone when it became popular. The track playing now included the producer’s guide vocals.

– ♬♪

Though it was nothing but ‘hmm’ and ‘ah,’ having the voice layered made it even more pleasant to listen to.

‘What do they call this, acoustic? Something like that?’

The sound of a guitar was added to the piano. As the composed version of ‘Ballerina’ reached its climax, the beat quickened, focusing more on the vocals.