Chapter 183 - Appearance Fee (8)

When Kang Woojin returned to the van, that is, back to reality, the world was the same.

It was still the morning of the 2nd day, and Choi Sung-gun and the rest of Woojin’s staff were busy with their tasks, while the van he was in was stuck in a traffic jam. Their destination was a shop in Cheongdam-dong. Nothing had changed from before he entered the void space. It felt like, perhaps, blinking an eye.

However.

“……”

For Woojin, who was opening and closing his fist, a lot of time had passed and terrifying events had unfolded. It was the world of ‘Jang Yeon-woo’. Woojin, expressionless, checked his inner state. Changed. It’s hard to put it into words, but something was definitely engraved.

Something agile, bold, and upright.

It was a sensation Kang Woojin was experiencing for the first time. His whole body felt sensitive yet flexible. It was different from vocals, cooking, or languages. If those were soft, this was harsh and rugged. It had a deep violence of the wilderness, akin to the underworld. The unfamiliar word ‘hunting’ felt familiar.

Dangerous.

In an instant, Woojin, deepening his poker face, reminded himself of his concept, making his identity thorough. This skill, just acquired, must be handled correctly. If held clumsily, problems could arise.

But it’s okay.

‘It’s not hard to control.’

Kang Woojin was the master of everything he possessed and had mastered the way to command them. Don’t mess around, you only need to make me shine. Kang Woojin mulled over mind control. It was always his practice.

Then.

-Swish.

He cooled his mind down. Then he reviewed what he had experienced in ‘Jang Yeon-woo’s’ world. Repeated reading (experience) makes the role and his world vivid, and everything derived from it, including techniques, becomes proficient to Kang Woojin. They become easy to handle.

“Hoo-”

‘Martial arts’ was the same.

Later that day, around late lunchtime.

The place was a building with a photography studio in Gangnam. Specifically, in the large building’s underground parking lot. Kang Woojin’s van stopped there. Soon, Woojin got out from the back door of the van.

-Swish.

Different from the morning, he was in full makeup, and his outfit and hair were perfect. Slightly combed back hair with a green knit and black slacks. It was clear that there was a shoot scheduled, and indeed, Kang Woojin had a shooting lined up in a few minutes.

It was for the ‘Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego’ channel.

He needed to accumulate as many videos as possible before flying to the USA, and today was the official first shooting of ‘Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego’s cooking content. Thanks to this, it was a rented photography studio, and future cooking content shootings were planned to be held in this rented studio.

Anyway.

“Woojin.”

Choi Sung-gun got out of the passenger seat and approached Woojin.

“PD is already at the studio, so let’s go up.”

“Yes, CEO~nim.”

That moment.