Chapter 53 - Countdown (3)

Around 10 AM, in Kang Woojin’s studio apartment.

In the center of the tidy room, a body was lying on the bed. It was Kang Woojin. He was sleeping so deeply that he would probably not be awakened even if the world was ending.

The reason he was sleeping until this time was simple.

The CEO Choi Sung-gun, told him that today, Saturday the 9th, was a day off.

It was after he had finished the busy schedule of the ‘Mise-en-scène Film Festival’. It was indeed time for him to have a day off. Things would get busy soon anyway. Of course, at this moment, his agency, bw Entertainment, was still a battlefield. Because ‘Exorcism’ swept both the film and actor awards.

As an investor, with good news for Hong Hye-yeon, Kang Woojin and others, it exploded.

Although they didn’t know, ‘Exorcism’ director Shin Dong-chun would be busy with film company meetings and interviews, and Hong Hye Yeon was also swamped with her already busy schedule plus the issues from the ‘Mise-en-scène Film Festival’.

“······♬♪-”

Currently, there are a flurry of inquiries from various production companies and film studios regarding Kang Woo-jin. Several interview requests came in from various film media and magazines. Although his public recognition was still low, he was treated as a blue chip in the film industry.

All of this went through bw Entertainment.

However, Choi Sung-gun asked Kang Woojin to wait for now.

‘Woojin, we are now riding a fast current, but let’s observe the situation for a bit.’

Hong Hye-yeon is already at the top, but Kang Woojin was at a very sensitive and cautious time. They needed to sort out the meetings and interviews pouring out from the company.

Well, Kang Woojin simply nodded his head.

Anyway, Kang Woojin, who was having a good sleep after a long time, could not sleep for long.

-♬♪ ♬♪ ♬♪

The phone on his bedside was vibrating for a long time. It was a call. However, Woojin only opened his eyes slightly and did not answer the call. Why?

“…..Why does she keep calling? Is she that bored?”

The caller was his younger sister, Kang Hyun-ah. Obviously, the reason for the call would be annoying questions.

“What – Did she see the article?”

Soon, Kang Woojin, who nonchalantly ignored the call, got up and stretched.

“I can call Mom, Dad, and Kang Hyun-ah later. Let’s just go to the void space first.”

Kang Woojin, who murmured to himself, looked down at the small table. There were stacks of scripts and scenarios. Among them, Kang Woojin picked up the ‘Island of the Missing’ scenario.

He had already finished the first reading of ‘Island of the Missing’.

“Shall I start with the small roles first?”

He needed to read it several times for a clearer understanding, but since the casting for the work was almost confirmed, he planned to slowly read (experience) the entire cast from now on.

“I went there often to rest, but it’s been a while since I went for a reading.”

Whatever the case.