Chapter 171 - Stranger (1)

Kang Woojin looked towards the entrance of the arrival hall, the same one he had come to during the ‘Male Friend’ schedule in the past. It was his second visit, but it still didn’t feel familiar.

Moreover,

‘Today, Hwalin is not here either.’

Unlike when he came to Japan for the ‘Male Friend’ schedule, Kang Woojin was alone this time. The difference between having a colleague around or not was palpable through his heartbeat.

‘Ugh, I feel somewhat nervous.’

The tension was high. It was because Choi Sung-gun had mentioned that, just like before, the media and fans would swarm in. A lot had changed in a short period. In Japan, ‘Male Friend’ and ‘Ame-talk Show!’ had been huge hits, and ‘The Eerie Sacrifice of a Stranger’ had shaken the whole of Japan.

What about the ‘Kang Woojin’s Alter Ego’ channel with 6 million subscribers?

Kang Woojin was indeed comparable to popular actors contributing to the Hallyu wave in Japan. Anyway, before entering the arrival hall, Woojin checked his appearance. His makeup and hair were perfect, thanks to a visit to the salon early morning. His outfit was a black trench coat.

‘It feels somewhat awkward.’

Regardless, Kang Woojin, surrounded by dozens of staff and guards,

-Swish.

passed through the gates of the arrival hall.

At the same time,

‘……Wow- shit, what’s this! This is crazy!’

Kang Woojin was inwardly taken aback. The reason was simple.

“Kang Woojin! Kang Woojin!!!”

“Will you be heading straight to the script reading of ‘The Eerie Sacrifice of a Stranger’?!!”

“How do you feel about the popularity of ‘Male Friend’?!!”

“Look here!! Please, look here!!”

“Kang Woojin! What do you think about working with Japanese actors!!”

The mouths of hundreds of journalists crammed against the fence spewed Japanese like crazy.

“Is it true that you’ve been in contact with a Japanese agency regarding a transfer??!”

Naturally, the camera flashes went off incessantly.

-Papapapapak!

-Papapapapapak!!

Despite having experienced this before, Woojin, with his stoic expression, felt dizzy. Honestly, he hadn’t expected this level of attention. However, he had to pull himself together. He reminded himself to just stick to the concept. Falling here would be a disaster.

With a deep poker face, Woojin

-Swish.

greeted with a hand wave towards the journalists. Although the hand gesture seemed a bit awkward at a glance, it didn’t seem to be a big issue to others, and as evidence, the monstrous screams of fans enveloping the journalists engulfed the arrival hall.

“Kyaaaak!!”

“Kang Woojin! Kang Woojin!!!”

“‘Male Friend’ was so fun!!”

“Please, look over here!! I’m a BJ, say hello to the viewers! Kyak! Don’t push!”

“I watch your YouTube channel a lot!!”