³.¹don't stop me now

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━
━┙

━ ATHENA WAS BORED. To say this was a normal occurrence would be a lie. With her father being Sirius Black, her uncles being the Marauders and superheroes, being bored would be very rare.

She had tried to do different hobbies like cooking or drawing with Harry, but it only resulted in a mess. She was currently lying down on her bed, throwing a muggle football her Uncle Clint had given her up in the air, and Harry on the floor playing with a practice Snitch his father had given him.

"I don't get it..." Athena spoke, her muggle speaker playing quietly in the background. "We have never been this bored before..."

"I know..." Harry continued, as he began to list out the activities they've tried. "We've already pranked our dads way too much, cooking isn't our skill - well yours at least, and it's way too hot to play any sport in this weather!" 

"Hermione is busy with her fam, Ron's in Egypt with his, and Neville's busy with his plants..." Athena added, frowning at the thought of not being able to plan a hangout with their friends.

It was only halfway through July, and it seemed the two children were completely bored out of their minds. Athena had already filled her notebook with pranks, and she wasn't going to the Tower for another training session 'till tomorrow. Harry would normally hangout with Ron, play Quidditch with Athena, Sirius and his dad, or read Quidditch Through the Ages for the hundredth time.

Then an idea popped into the Black's head. "Hey I have an idea, you've heard about those muggle instruments right?" Athena sat up slightly, her elbow holding her up as she looked at Harry.

Harry stopped playing with his Snitch, his gaze on Athena, noticing the forming smile on her face. "Yes..."

Athena's eyes brightened, "What do you say about learning how to use them?"

Harry looked at her, puzzled. "What? We don't even have any. Where do you expect us to get one, let alone two?"

Athena shrugged as she sat up properly. "Dunno, I could ask my dad or any of our uncles if they have any."

"Alright." Harry said unsurely.

The two stood up, running down the stairs to the living room where three Marauders sat, watching on the television. The three heard the rushing of footsteps as their heads turned to the two kids. "Hey monkeys, what's up?"

"Well we were wondering..." Harry started.

"If any of you guys have any instruments." Athena finished. The two had innocent looks on their faces, waiting for an answer.

Sirius was confused, and so were the other two adults. "Why?" He asked, stretching the word out as he was confused and suspicious of the two.

"We're both completely bored out of our minds, that's why!" Athena yelped.

"There's nothing to do!" Harry joined in.

"And we're trying new hobbies!"

The three adults laughed slightly, but nonetheless they nodded. "Yeah, I do - well we do."

"Sirius had this idea that we should become a band at one point." James laughed.

"It was a very bad idea but we never got to the point to sell them." Remus added.