bonus chapter

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
A DOCUMENTARY OF ATHENA BLACK'S BIRTHDAYS

MARCH 29, 1980

A DAY REMEMBERED BY MANY. How the new-born infant had been brought down to Earth. Despite being newly born, the girl already had strands of dark hair on her head, soft features morphed into one of crying as she exited the womb.

As weeks passed, the girl was exposed to be a gentle child. She didn't cry a lot, as her demeanor was more of a softer one - full of smiles and giggles. However when she did cry, it seemed to be like the devil had visited, as her tears didn't cease, and her voice loud. It was troublesome for the young couple.

And then she grew. As if her cries predicted her future, Athena Black only grew to be troublesome, taking after her father when it came to the art of mischief.

1981

It's Athena first birthday! The Potters, Weasleys, Mckinnon-Meadowes couple, Longbottoms, Prewett twins, Remus, and Peter were invited. Tony was invited - and brought his girlfriend Pepper. I̶t̶s̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ t̶i̶m̶e̶ m̶y̶ b̶r̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ g̶i̶r̶l̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ a̶n̶d̶ n̶o̶t̶ s̶o̶m̶e̶ r̶a̶n̶d̶o̶m̶ h̶o̶o̶k̶u̶p̶.

Molly and Arthurs children were hanging out with Athena. Molly had also brought their a-year-old son Ron, who was only a few days older than her (28). The young ones (Harry, Athena, Ron, Neville, Fred and George) were all placed on the baby area, seeing as they were all just babies and could barely stand. They all played with each other, while Molly's other children (Bill, Charlie and Percy) were all playing with each other. There were also a few times where Bill and Charlie would play with them, making them laugh and giggle, while Percy was trying to teach the babies to say a few words from the book he was holding. It was not working

A few of the adults - Sirius, James, Marlene and the Prewett Twins - were all trying to entertain the young babies. Which I have to admit - was also entertaining for everyone else as Sirius and James were pulling funny faces which only resulted with Ron and Neville crying.

The day was good. Peter had to leave early though - said his mother needed him. Everyone ate dinner first before they all left.

Safe to say, my angel's first birthday was successful.

- written by Maddie Black, Athena's mum.

1982

-

1983

-

1984

-

1985

-

1986

Athena's sixth birthday. Wow. I hate myself for not finding her sooner, but what matters now is that I've got her back with me. Maddie would've been mad at me if I didn't continue this b̶o̶o̶k̶ b̶i̶g̶ d̶i̶a̶r̶y̶ l̶o̶g̶? I don't know what she called this, but all I know is that she would've wanted me to write stuff here, and add pictures of our daughter.