².³prank

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ ATHENA BLACK SAT IN THE GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM. The brightly lit fire the only source of light in the room, as she sat there peacefully, reading her charms textbook. The other item on her lap was Harry's Invisibility Cloak. 

Harry had lent her the cloak earlier for the prank. She asked if he wanted to join them but he said that he was too tired and wanted to sleep. It was late at night, and everybody was already in bed, well everyone but her. Then, a few moments later, soft steps were heard from the boys' staircase.

She looked up from her book to see the two identical boys, wands in their pockets and a grin on their faces. "Ready boys?" She asked the two.

"Ready Fi." The twins answered in unison. Athena closed her book, leaving it on the table as she was going to retrieve it later. Before the three had left the common room, the girl asked a question.

"Wait so what's this map you were talking about earlier?" The girl looked at the two, who looked at each other as one brings a piece of parchment out of their back pocket.

"The Marauders Map." Athena's eyes widened as they muttered the spell to reveal the map. Fred had noticed the sudden reaction. "Shocking ain't it?"

"I know this map." She stated, her eyes not leaving the parchment.

The two boys then looked at each other again, then looked back at the girl. "You do?"

An enthusiastic smile appeared on Athena's face. "'Course I do! My father and his friends made it."

Now the roles have swapped as the eyes of the two boys have widened. "Your father- you mean your father was a marauder?"

Athena nodded. "Yeah, Padfoot. Harry's dad is Prongs, My uncle is Moony and Wormtail-" The girl stopped, her joyous mood defusing as she stated the following words with gritted teeth. "-Can rot in hell."

The twins were confused at the sudden change of reaction. Athena noticed the look on the brothers' faces as she sighed. "He betrayed my family. Sold the Potters to Voldemort-" The two winced slightly. "Right- sorry. To You-Know-Who which is why me and Harry are motherless."

The two boys didn't know what to say or do, which is why they just hugged Athena. "It's alright, no need to feel sorry. Anyways are we going to the prank or not?" 

Fred and George were slightly perplexed as to why the girl's mood had changed so sudden but ignored it as they grinned.

They walked out of the common room. "I have Harry's cloak so this should make things easier.

The three walked out of the common room, all underneath the cloak. They left to their first destination, which was the rooms on the seventh floor.

───── ❦ ─────

Athena walked alongside Harry, Ron and Hermione. A smirk had grown on her face as they neared the Great Hall. Though around them, some students, ghosts, teachers were running around the school frantically, looking as if they had just seen something haunted.