⁵.¹³patronus

1996HOGWARTS

1996
HOGWARTS

"They've escaped." Athena states in anger, putting down the Daily Prophet article down to the table. "Many bloody death eaters just escaped Azkaban."

George placed his arm over her shoulder in comfort, but the girl didn't need that right now. "Doll, calm down-"

"You know I wouldn't be surprised if more prisoners escape Azkaban. It's supposed to be the most secure place for dangerous prisoners and now they're just letting those people escape freely- And all Fudge is talk about the problem to the Prophet- I mean they're barely doing anything-""

"Nana." George snapped his fingers in front of her face, Athena snapping out of her angry rambling and looking at her boyfriend.

"Sorry..." Athena mumbled, grabbing a strawberry in front of her and biting it. "I just... His army is growing again. They're getting stronger- he's getting stronger. And the ministry doesn't even give a bloody fuck about it. Doesn't even believe that he's back." She scoffed. "Un-fucking-believeble."

"That's why Harry's teaching us to learn to defend ourselves, isn't it? We know that the ministry won't help us so we're learning to defend against his army by ourselves." Athena grabbed another strawberry, eating it as she laid her head on the boy's shoulder. "By the time that they realise he is back, You- uh- Voldemort would be stronger, having a better advantage over the light side. But we're also doing the same thing. We might be young, but we can do it."

Athena looked up at him, admiring him as he concluded his small little speech. George noticed and looked down at her confused. "What? Is there something on my face? Did I say something-"

Athena laughed, leaning up to give the boy a kiss, him melting into her kiss. An annoyed 'tch' could be heard from in front of them, interrupting them. "Can you guys like not do that when I'm here? Honestly, being a third wheeler is not good."

Athena rolled her eyes. "Go find friends, you lonely gargoyle."

"You stole my friend!" Fred exclaimed, pointing his spoon at his twin - who laughed.

"Yeah well go find another friend. Where is Lee anyways?" Athena asked, looking around for the boy.

"He's up at the library. He's stressed about N.E.W.Ts, and if we wanted to do it, we probably would be stressed about it too. Bu-"

"-but you guys are going to be getting yourself expelled before you get the chance." Athena rolled her eyes again, leaving a pout on her face after. "I support you guys with your shop a hundred percent, but do you really have to get yourself expelled? I mean you guys are leaving me sooner than I thought!"

The two red-headed boys laughed. "I didn't think you would miss us that much Fi."

"Of course I would! Who else would I cause trouble with here! Harry is too busy dealing with all this Voldemort shit, We all know nothing would convince Mione to cause trouble, and your brother is a simp! No offence but if M says no then he'll side with her." Athena explained, leaning back on George's shoulder. "I'm going to be aloonneee."