⁵.⁷two lines

1995

1995

HOGWARTS

MINISTRY SEEKS
EDUCATIONAL REFORM
DOLORES UMBRIDGE APPOINTED
FIRST EVER HIGH INQUISITOR

"She's a what?!" Harry exclaimed loudly, gaining the attention of almost everyone in the hallway.

"Merlin, what did we do wrong to deserve this old hag." Athena whined, as she leaned her body towards Harry, who was too shocked to catch her. The girl then fell on the floor, landing on her bottom. "Harry, you git, you were supposed to catch me!"

"Shut up you two and let me continue reading the bloody prophet!" Hermione scolded the two.

"So now we know how we ended up with Umbitch- bridge." Athena corrected herself. "Fudge bloody passed this "Educational degree" and forced her on us!"

"And now he's given her the power to inspect the other teachers!" Hermione continued. "I can't believe this. It's outrageous!"

"Believe me, I know it is." Harry commented, looking down on his hand.

Then Athena had a thought, though it seems that Ron had the same one as well as they both grinned at the same time. "What? Why're you both grinning like that?"

"Oh, I can't wait to see Minnie inspected!" Athena clasped her hands together.

"The old toad won't know what hit her." Ron spoke happily.

"Well we better get going to class if she's inspecting them. I can't earn detention after almost five years of not having one." Hermione told them, packing her stuff up.

"You had one when we were in first year!"

"That was a different story, and it was your guys' fault I had it."

"Actually it was Malfoy's." Ron stated, saying the name in spite. "He was the one who ratted as out."

"Yeah but you would too if you saw him and his friends out of curfew." Athena stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

Ron rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever, let's go before we're actually late to Binns' class."

Athena gasped playfully. "Ron, what has being a prefect done to you!"

Ron rolled his eyes again, Harry and Hermione's laugh being heard from the side. "Shut your mouth Athena and let's go."

"