⁵.¹²not ready

1995HOGWARTS

1995
HOGWARTS

"Athena!" A faint voice had yelled. Athena looked around, wondering what that sound was, but as she continued to survey her surroundings, there was no one there.

"Athena!" It yelled again, though this time, it sounded louder. The girl looked over to the monkey next to her, both of them sharing confused looks. Then, the wide grass area had started to fall, as if it were sand structure crumbling. She was confused, yet was alarmed as she stood firm on her ground, not being able to run to any other direction as the world was crumbling around her.

"Athena!" The voice was louder, the surface beneath them almost disappearing into the void. Athena looked over to the monkey that was on her shoulder, the monkey starting to fade away into ashes. A girl's face was displayed on the sky, yelling her name again.

"Wake-"

"-Up!" Athena opened her eyes alarmed, sitting up abruptly and hitting Hermione on the forehead. She groaned, rubbing the spot where the two girls collided.

Athena looked out their window, noticing that it was still dark out and her other roommates were still snoring.. "Why the hell are you waking me up at such an ungodly hour?"

Hermione recovered from the hit, grabbing the girl's wrist and pulling her out of bed. "No time to explain! We have to get Dumbledore's office now!"

It wasn't very long ago when Harry had received the vision of Mister Weasley getting attacked

It wasn't very long ago when Harry had received the vision of Mister Weasley getting attacked. After that night, the Weasley children had been brought home early. Athena, Harry, and Hermione had to stay at Hogwarts for four more days.

Those last four days were hard, seeing as they were worried of Mister Weasley's wellbeing, and because they couldn't comfort their friends.

But those days have passed, and they were back in Grimmauld Place, celebrating Christmas. It was probably one of the less upbeat Christmas days that Athena's ever had due to the circumstances they were in. She wasn't allowed to go to the Tower, or even have the Avengers at Grimmauld Place for Christmas, and that annoyed her. She understood why said plans weren't allowed to occur. So, she tried her best to be happy, to produce positive energy in such negative, sad times.

She was currently decorating her grandmother's portrait with Christmas decoration despite the woman's yells. "I don't understand why you wouldn't want Yule decorations on your portrait, dearest gran? It makes your portrait look festive!"

"Even when I was alive, I didn't decorate festive." The woman in the portrait snarled, saying the last word in disgust.

Athena rolled her eyes, continuing to add some ornaments and tinsel with wandless magic. As she finished, she gave her grandmother a sweet smile and walked away. As she was walking through the halls, she walked past a room, a room that her father currently in. She walked in the room, standing next to her father as she glanced upon the many names and people on the tree. It was the family tree of Black.

"You know dad, you, Uncle Prongs and Moony, and the other guy," Athena started, randomly remembering the thought, "were massive bullies to Snape. I see why he hates you so much."

Sirius laughed softly. "Don't act like you don't talk smack about Snivellus when you're talking to one of your friends."

"Well- Can you blame me? He's a cruel guy, would give us massive loads of homework, and would pick on students for the fun of it! It's like someone pissed in his morning drink, everyday."

"That is true..." Sirius let out another laugh, then toning his sound down. "I'm sorry that you couldn't go to the Tower for Christmas. I know that you really wanted to see them again, after not being able to see them for so long-"

"It's alright dad." Athena smiled at her father. "I understand why I couldn't go, or them not coming here. Even if I was really stubborn before, I understand now."

"We're at the point of time where everything is very stressful." Sirius explained. "We have to be careful of what we do, if not, there's a chance we could be risking our lives."

Athena nodded. "Yeah..." Another silence peaked upon the two. "Do you think we might actually fight in a war? Between the light and the dark?"

"Eventually. Times like this always ask for war. There's no other way to avoid it, other than-"

"-Actually fighting in the war." She might have been born prepared for wars or situations like these, but that doesn't mean she was ready for the war itself to happen. Like the attack on New York, she could've lost her uncle; all because he was going to risk his life to save a city from a nuke. She could have also lost the other Avengers in that attack as they all worked their hardest to protect the city.

Athena turned around, walking towards the window and looking out of it. She could see children around the age of ten playing with snow, throwing snowballs at each other. "Do you think we'll be able to be like that again?"

"Well, seeing as you're getting older, you have to be mature so-"

Athena smacked her dad in the shoulder lightly. "Not like that! I meant under the circumstances we're in right now-"

Sirius shook his head, laughing. "Yeah... No matter, when it would, how, or even where, Voldemort will be stopped."