/george weasley/

notes !!

notes !!

; the mentioned town here is actually a place in Spain! and is not actually a wizard place lol

; there will be mention of slight smut (not detailed to the fullest, and not that extreme) and alcohol

; it mainly starts at the word both (bolded) and ends around the word down (bolded), and another small bit towards the end

part i. A DATE IN SPAIN.

"And you're positive that you can do this meeting by yourself? Are you sure you don't want me there?' George asked, looking at his twin.

Fred shook his head relaxed. "Nah, it's alright Georgie. It's just 'ole Meyhan, we've had multiple meetings with him in the past, I doubt this one would be any different. Go enjoy the day with your beloved gIrLfRiEnD."

The Weasley's Wizard Wheezes had expanded around the world, the little shop growing famous in Diagonal Alley, that even tourists from other countries had decided to come to this alley just for it. Eventually, other business people had asked if they could open up a Weasley's Wizard Wheezes shop in their country, and the twins had said yes. The two were extremely successful with the shop, that it now had been opened around the world.

Hence why they were here in Spain, as a business man, Mayhen, had wanted to open up another shop at another area of of Spain. Both boys were supposed to be meeting him, Athena joining in as Fred thought it would be a good idea. Though the matchmaker had only wanted Athena to come so that her and George could go on a date here.

He knew how busy the two were recently, with the shop, and Athena being Head, so he thought, why not give them a break here in Spain? They can go on a date here instead, let the two have some alone time. Of course, Fred wanted something out of this too, after their date though.

Athena laughed at how the twin had said the word "girlfriend", whereas George merely glared at him. "Shut up..."

"What? Am I not wrong? I mean, it only took you what, five years? to get Fi back as your girlfriend. I'm not wrong, now am I mate-"