⁰.⁰prologue

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏
𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ "JAMES! LILY! RUN!" A WOMAN YELLED. "Take the children with you, I'll hold him off!"

"No! We can't leave you Mads!" Lily yelled back, but before the woman could reply, a loud crash entered her earing range. James and Lily were on the first few steps of the stairs, a scared expression on their faces whilst two children slept in their arms. Maddie had looked at the two, then to the two children.

"Tell my daughter I love her," Maddie told them as tears began to swell in her eyes, looking back at the door, wand at ready. "Now go!"

Just before they were able to run upstairs, a spell was aimed at their side, barely missing them which had caused them to fall over. A man in a black cloak had walked in, a cloak covering his whole body as a he had kept his hood up.

"Where's the boy?!" He yelled out. Lily and James started to pick themselves up and hold a tighter grip on the children. Maddie had started to throw spells at the antagonist that just entered the house. She was a powerful auror, but still, with all the offense and defensive spells that she casted, she was struck and was thrown onto the floor.

"Move, you stupid girl!" The noseless man had yelled. He kicked her to the side, as he had thought that she was already dead. He walked up the stairs heading towards the remaining people, unknown to him that the girl he just kicked had not given up.

She had gotten up, limping as she ran towards the room he was headed. "Any last words?" She had heard the man say.

"NO!" Maddie screamed, as she ran towards them, just barely managing to stop the killing curse from hitting the others. James was behind the crib with Athena in his arms, Harry already inside the crib. Green and golden lights had flashed in the room, spreading around as if it were the black plague. Not only was Maddie hit with curse, but so was Lily. Their bodies dropped down onto the floor, their souls leaving them. Screams were heard. Cries were loud. And two bodies were on the floor, lifeless. But what made the matters more worse was that a toddler had disappeared, leaving the boy and the man who lived, left in the room unconscious.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟏
𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘

Golden lights flashed in the room, Tony and Steve stopping the petty argument they were just having. The rest of the Avengers were either asleep or cleaning up from the small gathering they just had. Though Tony, Steve and Natasha seemed to be the only people in the living room that time.

"JARVIS what's happening?" Tony asked his AI. Things around the room were slightly shaking as the bright light continued to get brighter.

"I'm not sure boss. There seems to be a powerful energy source coming from the middle of the room, but not only that. I've picked up a heat a small signature, possibly the size of a child." The AI had answered. Steve was confused, but nonetheless, had kept his guard up. Tony had his Iron Man hand ready, and Natasha was ready to pull out any knives if needed.

As the light had started to die down, they were all able to see a small wrapped figure, laying on top of the coffee table.

"What the hell?" Tony had muttered, nearing the small child. As he neared the child even more, he recognised that it was none other, his sister's daughter.

"What was that?!" Pepper had ran in the room, just arriving from a business trip, yet was still able to witness the bright light that had occurred.

Tony picked up the small baby, "My niece." He had turned around to look at the others, tears threatening to fall out of his eyes. Though him and his sister had lost their touch just last year, due to living in the wizarding world, Tony still loved his sister and they shared a loving bond when they were younger. "Oh Athena dear," he whispered, pushing the hair out of her face.

He knew exactly what it meant when she had appeared into their living room. Three words. Maddie was dead.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟏
𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖

Though Sirius was going to go after his so-called friend for betraying the Potters, the thought of his daughter had come across his mind. He immediately stopped running after the traitor, and ran to an appropriate place to apparate since muggles were around.

"Love? James? Lily? Where are you guys?" He ran around the house, now running up the stairs. But as he noticed that it was dead silent in the house, he started to panic. He ran all the way to the baby room, his heart sinking upon the sight that laid before him.

There they were, the love of his life and one of his best friends, dead. Like their souls had left their bodies willingly. Tears had started to poor down his face as he ran up to his wife, cradling her body. "No no no no," He kept repetitively saying. "No, love you can't leave me now, wake up, please." He begged, as if what he had just said would've been heard.

A stream of tears now cascaded down his face as he heard a movement behind the crib. His head shot up, moving his hand to his wand just in case, but as he walked over behind the crib, he saw his best mate, lying there.

"James!" He exclaimed, crouching down next to him. "Oh please don't tell me you're dead! I can't lost another brother!"

"S- Sirius?" The man lying on floor had managed to speak out. Sirius hugged him tightly, tears still managing to break out. "Where's Harry? Athena? I had her in my arms right before-" He seemed to be awake now because as he remembered what was happening he shot right up, just to see his son asleep, but the two other woman that he cared for in his life, were lifeless on the floor.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

a/n!

━ hello! please feel free to comment
whatever and vote!

━ hello! please feel free to comment whatever and vote!

━edited -siriuslycv 2022©

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙