³.²¹back

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ ATHENA WAS GOING BACK HOME. Well, the Avengers were forcing her to go back home. After all the events that had happened previously, they wanted to bring the girl back home. And Athena was fine with it. The second that the sceptre was taken away for safety by the SHIELD members - though Athena was quite suspicious about them - and Loki and Thor had left, Tony had escorted his niece on the floo back home.

Green flames clouded the fire place, as Athena and Tony walked out of it. It was pretty late in London, the sun had already set and the crescent moon illuminated the dim sky.

Many items were scattered on the floor. Papers, pens, books, newspapers. There were food packets, soda cans or glass bottles and a few pizza boxes sitting on the coffee table in front of them. Furrowed brows decorated both of the arrivers faces, as Athena and Tony looked around the living room. "What in Godric's name happened here?"

As Athena muttered those words, the small sounds of a door creaking open and footsteps slowly and quietly making its way down the stairs, Sirius showed himself, his wand out and ready to hex the trespasser. "Athena!"

He ran over to the girl, hugging her tightly. Athena squeezed her father into a tight hug, her emotions euphoric. Though Sirius hugged her a little too tightly as Athena felt a stinging pain on her arm. Letting out a small grunt, the curly haired man pulled away from his daughter, his face expression mixed with confusion and worry.

"Is your chest still hurting?" Sirius asked. Athena had completely forgotten the fact that her chest previously had a strong sharp pain.

"Erm- no..." Athena answered slowly.

The older Blacks eyebrows knotted even more. "Are you hurt...?"

"Um..."

"Bloody hell you're hurt!" Sirius exclaimed. "Where are you hurt? Why are you hurt? Stark I told you that Athena shouldn't even have a scratch on her!" Sirius then put his hand on his daughters chin, searching her face for an injury. A light purple bruise placed itself on Athena's cheek and a small cut along her jawline.

"Dad, I'm fine." Athena tried to reassure her father, though that did nothing as he continued searching.

"Where else are you hurt?" Sensing that Sirius was a serious mood, Athena obliged in showing him her injury, as she took off her jacket leaving her in a loose tank top. There it showed her deep wound that was wrapped in white bandage, scratches on her arms, along with purple bruises.

"Stark... you have five seconds to floo back to the Tower or I will literally hex your arse off right now."

───── ❦ ───── 

Tony left Black Residence as those two words left Sirius' mouth, not wanting to be hexed. Sirius had fretted over Athena being hurt - even though she had told him she was alright, but the man obviously didn't listen. Sirius had scolded - kind of, as he wasn't the angry, yelling type of parent - his daughter about warning him before joining the Avengers in these type of missions, not contacting him that she was all better and not use her elbow to break glass when she could've just used her gun. The main one he talked to her about was the fact New York was infiltrated by aliens, and he didn't even know they were under attack.

Athena had then told her father about the theory - well proven theory - about the connection between her and the stones, which shocked the man. Athena had planned on learning more of her abilities, finding out the ones that she was able to do and can't do, and eventually practicing them so that she would be able to use it in case of danger. But in order to do that, she needed to know more about the stones itself and its powers, which she made a self-note to sneak into the restricted section in the library to find a book on it.

Then the topic of Peter Pettigrew was brought up as the papers scattered were about him. Some information of where he could be and Daily Prophet newspapers to see if he was sighted again. Sirius told her that he was sighted a few times - by muggles - and James and Sirius would see if he had left any trails to show where his whereabouts are, or where he's headed.

Safe to say, the two stayed up all night as they informed each other of the current events.

───── ❦ ───── 

Athena sat lied down on her bed, her stomach flat on her bed, as she was catching up with the school work that she needed to catch up on. She wasn't going back to Hogwarts yet, not for a few more days as she needed to finish all the school work.

Unlike many people, Athena was excited to go back to school.

She had wanted to reunite with her friends, cause chaos in the halls and likely annoy but satisfy her professors at the same time. She longed for the meals that would appear on the tables of the Great Hall. She missed the feeling of the wind flowing past her hair as she rode her broom. The adrenaline rushing through her blood during Quidditch matches as she passed the ball to her teammates.

Frankly enough, she missed the feeling of being at Hogwarts. Which was why she doing her work quickly. She double checked over her answers of course - after being reminded by Hermione to do it every time she rushed herself for the past 2 and a half years - and had read through the chapters patiently.

James and Sirius were downstairs, continuing their search for their former friend. They still hadn't given up, wanting to avenge the death of their wives. They had searched every single place the man could've been, but as his animagus was a rat, they knew that he could've been anywhere it England. They knew that if Peter Pettigrew had wanted to hide and run away, he would do so.

But what they didn't know, was that the rat himself was currently making his way back to his 'owner' in Hogwarts...

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

━edited -siriuslycv 2022©

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙