⁷.³⁷battle on titan

1999WAKANDA, NORTH-EAST AFRICA, EARTH

1999
WAKANDA, NORTH-EAST AFRICA, EARTH

"I'm sorry, did you say wizards?"

T'Challa nodded. "Yes."

"I thought magic folk don't co-operate with muggles? Or whatever they call us." Natasha looked towards Steve, who looked at her before turning back to T'Challa.

"Yes, normally they don't." The king answered. "However, according to their words, this is a problem which threatens the whole universe. We will need all the help we could get."

The man then proceeded to walk inside their building, the others following behind. "You don't think Athena's gonna be here, do you?"

Steve looked at Bruce. "You saw her just a few days ago, right? During that alien attack?"

Said man nodded. "Well, yeah. But she went inside that ship- I doubt that she would be here-"

"She went where?!" Natasha asked in a panicked tone. The last time she had seen the girl was a long time ago. Years even. She didn't want that to be the last time she saw her.

"Tony's with her, right?" Steve asked, looking at Bruce for an answer, in which he nodded. "Then she should be fine-"

A loud disruption was heard, causing all heads to look towards that. There, stood a dozen people, male and female. All were wearing professional dress robes, and a few in suits. Though, they still looked somewhat out of place between the others that were already inside the building.

One man between the dozen walked towards T'Challa, greeting him with a handshake. "Thank you for letting us be here, T'Challa. For agreeing to let us work with you."

The King of Wakanda returned the handshake, a smile on his face. "It is a pleasure working with you, Travers. If anything, it is an honour to be working with you- seeing as you rarely work with us no-maj."

"No-maj?" Bruce looked at Steve in confusion.

Jericho nodded, now walking along side T'Challa as the remaining wizards and witches followed behind him. There were four people in his squad (including him, it would've been five if Athena was here), two other hit wizards, and six aurors that were chosen and volunteered for this task, all greatly skilled and high-ranked. "You already know of the threat, yes?"

Steve and the others also followed behind them, listening in on their conversation. The king nodded. "Yes, we've got a few sources that informed us, however, I assume you know more information?"

"You know of Thanos arriving for the stones, yes?" T'Challa nodded in return. "Seers notified us that Thanos has an army arriving soon. Not only that, but we have an officer up in one of the enemy's ships, looking after one of the stones. She mentioned that the Titan is going from planet to planet, killing off its people and destroying the place in search for the stones. Which tells us that he's planning to do something that would risk the lives of the universe."