⁶.¹⁷dinner party

1996HOGWARTS

1996
HOGWARTS

Athena had teleported herself and Draco to the Astronomy Tower so they'd be able to talk a lot more comfortably. However, with the choice of topic, being comfortable was far from what they were feeling.

Draco had explained his story, the boy trying his best to explain whilst sobs escaped his mouth. Athena couldn't really do anything else other than listen and comfort him. But then, the girl was also in a state of confirmation. She was still slowly trying to process each word that has escaped his mouth about what has been occurring with her cousin.

It had been a while since he started explaining, and his breathing had started to calm down. It had only been two hours past midnight when he had finished explaining.

Draco chuckled, his head leaning against Athena's shoulder as the cold air hit his tear-dried face. "You know, this isn't the first time I'd been crying and you're there comforting me."

A small smile plastered itself on the girl's face. "Well, you seem to bottle up every single one of your emotions and we both know that you aren't going to do that around your friends."

"Yeah..." He stated softly, his eyes beginning to grow heavy. It wasn't very long until the boy had fallen asleep, to which Athena had noticed.

She carefully moved his body so that he would've been able to sleep with ease. With his head laying on her lap, Athena leaned back, her palms flat on the floor as her thoughts clouded over her head. What Draco story had made sense to her, however there were some parts that made her feel uneasy.

He mentioned that he wanted to avoid her due to his mark, but he already knew that she would find out easily, and she did. She knew that Draco was smart enough to not do something that would fail so easily, so why did he? That one part just didn't add up to her, but she couldn't ask now seeing as the topic was hard for him and he was asleep.

An exhausted sigh escaped her mouth. She just laid back there, getting comfortable as she waited for the sun to rise.

Popping a strawberry in her mouth, Athena was sitting horizontally on an armchair in the Gryffindor common room

Popping a strawberry in her mouth, Athena was sitting horizontally on an armchair in the Gryffindor common room. A book was placed on her lap as a bowl of strawberries were floating beside her. Her legs hung off the chair as she flipped through the page.