⁷.¹⁹mister dragon

1998

1998

GRINGOTTS WIZARDING BANK

Everyone was in a state of panic. Well, all but one.

Despite the chaotic scenery of metals and gold clanging in the vault, Harry was climbing over said items to get to the horcrux. "Hurry Harry!"

"Stop moving!" Hermione yelled, causing the three at the bottom to freeze, the metals around them slowly stopping. Looking up to where Harry was, the items were still bouncing around him, almost covering him within it. Though he wasn't very far from reaching the cup.

Suddenly, the metals around the Potter had stopped, the boy out of sight as if buried underneath. "Harry? Are you still alive?"

Athena's question was answered as he thrashed out of it, throwing any items out of his way. Though, this also meant that the items were multiplying again. The cup had fallen out of Harry's cup, landing in front of Griphook. The goblin grabbed the cup greedily.

Harry looked at him sternly. "We had a deal Griphook."

A selfish smile placed itself onto the goblin's face. "The cup for the sword."

Grunting, Harry threw the sword to Griphook, as the goblin threw the cup to Athena in instinct.

Now his smile turned into a grin, a traitorous look on his face. "Now, I said I would help you get into the vault, not about getting out of it."

And with that, Griphook had grabbed the other goblin, placing his hand onto the door as the two escaped. From where the four were located in the room, the door would have closed and shut them in. "Oi! You three, grab my hand and I'll get us out!"

They weren't very far from each other, so it didn't take long for them to cling onto Athena. Just teleporting them outside the vault, The four ran to the railing, watching as Griphook started yelling 'thieves' and had run away. Looking into the far distance of where Griphook was running to, there were other wizards arriving, most likely to arrest the four.

"Foul little git." Ron muttered. "'Least we have Bogrod."

Ron had spoken too soon. Said goblin was out of his mind, standing in front of the dragon that had been locked up there, so eventually, he was toasted.

Hermione grimaced. "Or not."

Security guards had now reached them, throwing spells as the four hid behind the large pillars of the open hall. Harry and Ron threw themselves at one end as Hermione and Athena hid behind the one parallel to it. "We can't just stand here! Who's got an idea!?"

Athena carefully looked at the wizards throwing spells, then to the thrashing dragon. Her mind clicked. "I have one!"

"Please tell me it won't get us killed!"