/epilogue/

2020, n/a-Black Estate

"Lily! James! Run!" A young boy yelled towards his siblings.

Thirteen year old James Sirius Potter, grabbed his eight year old sister's hand, Lily Luna Potter upon hearing his ten year old brother, Athen Remus Potter, loud voice behind them. Young Lily squealed, hiding herself in James' shoulders.

(yo i'm sorry but I can't fw Harry's choice of naming his child after snape and dumbledore😭)

"Come back here, you little monkeys!" Athena Black yelled throughout her own house. The sounds of her niece and nephews laughs and giggles rang into her ear, causing her to laugh as well.

She then decided to stop, walking towards the couch in the middle of her large living room, sitting in front of Harry and Ginny.

"You know, I still can't believe you two managed to find yourselves with each other, let alone get married and have children." Athena stated, relaxing into her soft sofa. "No offense Harry, but I was really rooting for Gin and Luna."

Harry and Ginny had somehow formed a relationship after the second snap had happened. It was a bit complicated at first, seeing as Ginny was lesbian, but after the two had spent more time together, her preferences changed. Ginny and Luna's relationship became no more, as Luna wanted independence, as she took care of writing the Quibbler. Ginny understood, as she also had her own job - being a member of the Holy Harpies.

That didn't mean that they weren't friends anymore. The two were still good friends, even giving the youngest Potter child her name.

Ginny laughed. "Me too honestly."

"Hey! Your husbands right beside you!" Harry stated offendedly, crossing his arms dramaticly.

As Ginny was about to console the dramatic man, Athena scoffed. "Gin don't waste your efforts on him. He's just mad that I made Head of my department before him."

"Do you know how much money I have to give you?!" Harry exclaimed, extending his arms in exaggeration. "Stupid bet..."

Athena poked her tongue at him, bringing her hand in front of her face and making an 'L' figure with her thumb and pointer finger. "Loser~ shouldn't be mad that I'm better than you Harold. It was expected either way."

Ginny laughed, patting Harry's back. "It's alright, love. Athena had a five-year head start than you. It's understandable."

Athena snickered, grabbing a strawberry from the coffee table in front of her and eating in. "But what's not understandable is why he was so cocky to make that bet with me-"

"I will flood your bloody mansion with snow!" Harry yelled, standing up. Athena laughed, getting up and beginning to run away from him. "GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID WITCH!"

"YOU DID NOT JUST CALL THE GREATEST WITCH OF ALL TIME STUPID!!?" Athena gasped, still running.

"I DID! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? SEND ME TO AZKABAN?!"

"GINNY CONTROL YOUR HUSBAND PLEASE!!!"

"LEAVE GINNY OUT OF THIS!"

"MY HUSBAND WON'T BE HAPPY WITH YOU!" Athena yelled trying to get away from Harry.

"YOUR HUSBAND ISN'T HERE RIGHT NOW! HE CAN'T DO SHIT!"

"DAD SAID A BAD WORD!!!" Athen, the couple's middle child and even Athena's godson (as he was named after her), had yelled out, pointing at their dad.

"HARRY STOP RUNNING AFTER ATHENA- AND DON'T SAY THAT WORD!"

The Granger-Weasley family of four (Hermione, Ron, Rose and Hugo) all stared at the scene occurring before them. Athena and her husband (who still shall remain unknown) had decided to invite everyone: Potters, Weasleys, and Malfoys (the Avengers were all busy), as they had a surprise than they wanted to share. She had already told her parents what the surprise was, seeing as she knew that they would be busy today.