⁵.¹⁹he's back

im so mean lol

im so mean lol. it was funny reading your guys' reactions i-

lmao enjoy this chapterr >;)

1996

HOGWARTS

Athena didn't know what to do. Her heart was simply... shattered. She watched her father die, right in front of her eyes. What made matters even worse was that it was by her cousin.

You could've delayed your movements... You could've been faster and protected him... You could've injured Bellatrix therefore she wouldn't have killed your dad.... You could've seen this coming-

You could've saved him.

All these thoughts were quickly running through her head, running over to her fathers limp body as tears spilled out of her eyes. She kneeled down, too panicked and hurt to know what to do. James and Remus had stood there, watching in horror. Remus was the one to react first, being able to situate himself down, next to Athena as they fretted over what to do.

James stood there, angered and dejected. The same thoughts that previously ran through Athena's head were simply running through the man's head as well. The Lestrange had run off, laughing as she yelled out the words in a taunting manner: "I killed SIrius Black!" repeatedly, over and over again.

The teenage Black was too busy with her father's state to even notice that the two Potters had already run off after the witch. Her tears continued to fall down her face, sobbing. "Dad, please- don't leave me- I- I'm sorry I couldn't save you in time- please wak- wake up- please-"

The girl had tried to speak in between her sobs, hiccuping at the same time. Whatever she did, she couldn't stop the liquid from pouring out of her eyes. Her body shook, grabbing onto her father's body, pulling it close to her as she rested her face on the crook of his neck.

Then she heard it.

A heart beat. A faint one.

She immediately retracted his father's body from hers, putting two fingers near his pulse. And she was right. He was alive.