⁶.¹stop swearing!

1996

1996

BLACK RESIDENCE

Athena was going to the Tower.

Everyone was able to go back to their rightful houses, abandoning Grimmauld Place. Athena was glad to be going back to their own houses, especially since this would mean she's allowed to visit the Tower now.

Of course, Athena couldn't leave without saying goodbye to her grandmother. Yes, she was loud, salty, rude, terrifying (not to Athena though), and many other words that Athena would not like to say, but she couldn't deny that she had fun annoying the old woman, even if she was portrait.

Walburga's portrait was glad that her blood traitor son and granddaughter were leaving, but couldn't help but feel sad as she would have to be lonely again, in the old house.

(I lowkey don't know if paintings and portraits in hp have feelings so I'm just going to add that fact in lol)

One of the first things the girl did when she arrived back to the Blacks Residence was cough. The house was dusty. Which meant one thing. Cleaning. Something both the Blacks absolutely dreaded. So bless magic. If it hadn't been for that, they would have suffered cleaning - or the complete opposite.

As usual, Athena had her duffle bag on one shoulder, her body clad in black leggings, a black cropped tank with a grey, loose, off-the-shoulder shirt on top. Her hair was put into two dutch braids, finishing to tie her shoe lace.

"Dad, I'm going!" She yelled out. Sirius' response was heard, and with one thought in her mind, she disappeared.

 Sirius' response was heard, and with one thought in her mind, she disappeared

AVENGERS TOWER

Athena stood in the middle of the common area, standing directly on top of the coffee table. As expected, there was nothing on top of the table's surface. She smiled to herself in success, seeing as she had managed to teleport all the way from England to New York, in one go. She hopped off the table, looking around the place.

Nothing's changed. The couch is still there, the many alcohols on the shelf are still full, there's a mysterious-looking man with a metal arm walking towards me- wait... HUH!?