⁶.²⁵troubles

1997

1997

HOGWARTS

"Get rid of the book Harry." Athena stated seriously, her presence changing the mood of the room as she entered.

Nobody seemed to move, nor say a word as they watched her angry demeanor, not wanting to make it worse.

"Snape called me into the Hospital Wing. Draco was knocked out and injured because you two had a bloody fight in the bathroom." Crossing her arms, Athena sat down on the couch in front of the bespectacled boy. "What the fuck?"

"W-well Fi, I figured that he was the one to hex Katie and-"

"And do you have proof of that? Or is this just one of your hunches?"

He kept quiet.

"Man- look. Sure, he might be the one to bloody hex Katie, but you didn't have to fucking attack him." Athena's whole aura was murderous, after all, everyone knew that she was very protective when it comes to her family. Yeah, Harry was family, but so was Draco, and the two were at fault here. Draco was just lucky he's still knocked out for Athena to yell at him.

Harry stood up. "He was the one to fire at me first!"

Athena stood up as well. "But your purpose of going to see him was to attack him in the first place! You could've at least used a less dangerous spell! He could've died! Just as you might have!"

Staying quiet again, Athena had started to walk back towards the door, until Harry called out her name. "Wait Fi-"

"Look, I frankly don't care about what the fuck happened there anymore, but get rid of that fucking book Harry." She stopped, turning around to give Harry a murderous glare. "Or I'll do it myself."

Her arms were folded over her chest, leg bouncing and somewhat spread out boyishly, and attention focused on the window as Athena had waited for Draco to wake up

The girl was mad. She knew that Harry and Draco had always been rivals, heck Draco even almost got them detention back in first year by luring them into Filch during after-curfew hours, but she never thought that it was that bad where one of the two would be in a near-death situation.