³.⁹extra large yule

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑
𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER (SLAY) MORNING WITH ATHENA. Everyone knew what that meant.

Loud Christmas music had started blasting in the tower, waking everybody who wasn't already awake. Athena slid out of her room in her Christmas pyjamas, two party poppers on her; one in a holder on her hip and one in her hand. She made her way to the common area fast, noticing the Avengers already awake. "Oh hey guys," She looked at them. "Merry Christmas! JARVIS play the recording I made for this Christmas morning!"

"Alright Athena." The AI replied. Tony's eyes widened, putting down the cup of coffee he had in his hand.

"JARVIS no-" But it was too late. The AI had played the recording and the young Black's voice was heard along with the Christmas music.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE! IT'S CHRISTMASSSSSSSS! NOW WAKE UP! THIS IS YOUR ALARM CLOCK TO WAKE UP! IF YOU DON'T GET TO THE COMMON AREA RIGHT NOW, I'M POPPING MY PARTY POPPERS IN YOUR ROOM!" 

People had started to pile in the common area, some of them heading straight for the couch and plopping themselves there. The Blacks, Potters, Weasleys, Longbottoms, Grangers and Remus were staying at the Tower for Christmas. An amazing idea for Athena, not so much for the others as they would have to deal with a hyper young girl in the morning.

"Athena Black get down from there!" Molly Weasley scolded the girl standing on the coffee table. Athena immediately listened to the woman, hopping off the table.

"Yes Molly!" Athena saluted, then running away with a grin on her face.

Tony looked at the red-head woman bewildered. "How- How'd you do that?"

"Do what?" The woman replied. Tony just stood there confused as Molly was able to tell the girl what to do, as he'd been trying that for years. It would only work after many tries.

"Aw, all of you guys are awake." Athena pouted as she scanned her eyes throughout the crowd. "That means I can't use these poppers on any of you- Where's Percy?

"Oh no..." Steve let out.

"The Percy boy better pray." Clint sipped on his coffee, leaning back on the couch.

───── ❦ ─────

The day had gone surprisingly well. Harry and Hermione had managed to keep Athena from going to Percy's room, while the Weasley children were cheering for her to do it. Sadly, the boy had entered the common area before the two let go of her.

People were running around, playing a game or chatting with each other. All the ladies were in the kitchen cooking; Natasha had just sat with them as they cooked, not wanting to deal with the guys .

Athena, Ginny and Hermione stayed in Athena's room, chatting with each other - the other two constantly teasing Athena about George, but Athena defended herself easily by bringing up Ginny's reaction last year when her and Harry had visited the Burrow, and when Hermione had held onto Ron's hand during Care of Magical creatures when Athena and Harry had flew with Buckbeak.

Colour filled Hermione's cheeks as the memory was mentioned. "W-What?"

"Oh don't act dumb. I saw your hand grab Ron's when me and Harry got on Buckbeak."