².⁶duelling club

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ THE DAYS PASSED, and news had spread around the school that a new victim was petrified, only this time it was a student, Colin Creevey.

"Poor boy," Athena spoke. "He may take a lot of pictures but he's a really nice boy. I bumped into him on a few occasions and we always had a good chat."

"I know..." Harry sighed. "Hopefully this potion is finishes soon, therefore we know whether Malfoy is the heir or not..."

───── ❦ ─────

"Athena how'd your father react when you told him you weren't coming home for Christmas?" Hermione asked the young Black, as they walked side by side.

"Dramatically sad," The girl snorted, before smiling simply with a sigh. "But he knew that he wouldn't be able to stop me so he was okay with it." She really wanted to spend this Christmas with her everyone back home.

She was really looking forward to what James had said last year about the Weasley's joining them for Christmas, maybe even the Grangers. She also wanted to see her father again, along with the other two Marauders and the Avengers. But with the Chamber of Secrets being open and the student attacks, she knew she wouldn't be able to.

"That's good I guess... I really wanted to spend time with your whole family again. They're chaotic, but in a good way." Hermione looked at her friend, giving her a smile.

"Same. I was looking forward to the Christmas dinner. We were planning on inviting your family and Ron's. Maybe we can move it to my birthday or next Christmas." Athena replied, shrugging slightly

"Ooh yes! That would be fun!" The bushy haired girl clapped, a small giggle escaping her mouth as she and Athena continued walking to the Great Hall.

They walked in the hall, a big long stage in the middle of it as all the benches were moved to the side. "Remind me M, why are we here again?" Athena asked her friend, eyeing the stage.

"Because it could be useful, you know?" Hermione looked her friend, giving her a playful smile.

"Oh yes," The dark haired girl pursed her lips together, looking at her friend with a fake thoughtful look. "Is that your way of saying you want to see Lockhart?"

"Hey! You're here too!" Hermione motioned both her hands out in front her, pointing at Athena, defending herself.

Athena deadpanned at her. "I was brought here against my will."

Hermione fixed her posture, clearing her throat before she started to walk over to Harry and Ron. "Touché."

Athena laughed, catching up to the girl. "Hey Harold, Hey Ronald." She placed herself in between the two as her arms slung on their shoulders, a big grin on her face.

"Why must you always call us that?" Harry gave her a tired expression.

"Well- Ronald, because it's his actual name." She explained, smiling at her ranga friend, before turning to the dark haired one. "You, because it annoys you. And it's catchy."

Hermione laughed at the dramatic groan Harry made, Ron smiling as he shrugged at Harry.

"Gather round! Gather round! Can everyone see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent." Lockhart walked across the stage. "In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Duelling Club, to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves as I myself have done on countless occasions - for full details, see my published works."