¹.¹²nicolas flamel

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ THE TERM STARTED, AND EVERYTHING WAS BACK TO HOW IT WAS AT HOGWARTS. Classes started, Quidditch practices were more and more tiresome and Athena was back to causing pranks. Though it seems that it wasn't just her who would be causing pranks. On some occasions she would cross paths with the Weasley Twins and they would work together to make their pranks more entertaining. 

Filch didn't like that at all.

The Gryffindor Quidditch team had just finished another practice. The twins were dive-bombing each other and pretending to fall of their brooms, to which Oliver Wood wasn't very happy about.

"Will you stop mucking around?!" The captain had yelled. "That's exactly what will make us lose the match! Snape's refereeing this time and I doubt that he won't be looking for ways to decrease our points!"

Athena was purely mad and shocked, though she wasn't the only one as one of the twins - who she had found out was George - had actually fallen off his broom this time.

"Snape's refereeing?" George spat. Athena had looked over to the twin and noticed a disgusted look on his face. "When had he ever refereed a Quidditch match?"

"Yeah, and I doubt that he would be fair if we overtake Slytherin!" Athena had argued as she landed next to George. Harry was mad as well, but he didn't show it as much as Athena did. The other members of the team had come down to complain as well until Oliver had cut them off.

"Look, it's not my fault." He looked at his team. "We've just got to make sure that we play a clean game and that we don't give a reason to pick on us."

Athena had nodded and walked away as soon as soon as the conversation ended, with Harry following next to her.

───── ❦ ─────

Everyone was currently in the Gryffindor Common room, the quad talking about Snape refereeing. Until Neville had hopped in, his legs stuck together with the Leg-Locker Curse. Normally Athena would join in the laughter, but her mood was already down and the fact that someone had messed with her friend  made her even more pissed.

"What happened?" Hermione asked the boy, casting the counter curse on him. which he appreciated.

"Malfoy," Neville spoke shakily. "Bumped into him outside of the library. Said he'd been wanting to cast the curse on someone."

"Where's the douche." Athena got up, her tone serious and scary as if she were going to kill the blonde first-year. But Harry didn't seem to like the idea of Athena getting in trouble for beating someone up so he pulled her wrist back down.

"You've got to tell Professor McGonagall!" Hermione urged the boy. "Report him!"

"Yeah snitch his ars-"

"I don't want any more trouble."

"You've got to stand up for him Neville!" Ron encourage the boy, but he just shook his head.