ˣ.¹back in the black residence

1999AVENGERS COMPOUND, NEW YORK

1999
AVENGERS COMPOUND, NEW YORK

Athena was finally ready to go back home. She had somewhat gotten better from before- albeit there still being some memories haunting her- and she was ready to go back to London. I mean, she still had a job to maintain. She couldn't stay in New York forever.

She would be updating with them every once in a while though. According to Jericho- the whole ministry was a wreck. The whole wizarding world had majority of their community wiped out, and many of those people worked in the ministry. The higher ups were working their arses of trying to keep their world calm- despite their situation. They would need all their workers right now, meaning Athena was desperately needed to return.

The young girl was currently packing her stuff from the room she stayed in, nervously doing so. She didn't know who else from the magic side had disappeared, but what she did know was that her closest ones were gone. Her fathers, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred and Mister Weasley- those were the only ones she'd known that were gone. And it racked her nerves even more as she thought of her cousin, Neville, hell even Blaise.

She has been cooped up here in New York, having zero contact with those in London due to her being bed ridden majority of the time, taking tests, and having her physical and mental state checked. Her physical state was fine, her body already being healed and such, however, her mental state was still hung up on the past events.

Though, she successfully distracted herself from that topic thanks to the books that James had been bring her about the stones. If she finds that a flash of what had happened on Titan glimpse through her mind, she'll just grab one of the books, and start reading. Sometimes she'd even ask Thor or Nebula on it- but majority of the time they were busy.

She wanted to know more on the stones- on what gave her powers. The stones were a part of her now, and the golden cuffs on her left arm was a reminder of that. She didn't mind the cuffs honestly. It made her look luxurious- sorta. It was a golden colour, with multiple carvings on it, maybe runes, and three different coloured gems would be placed on each cuff. They weren't the actual stones, no, but Tony was the one who created the cuff, so he went extra and bought expensive copies of the gems.

Athena made it her plan to be able to wield as much of the stones' abilities as she can. I mean, why would she waste an opportunity like this? She didn't want to go through more trauma of losing people, and even if it wasn't her fault that they lost the previous war, she wanted to make sure that she wouldn't part from more of her loved ones, or even just the mere civilians that walked on their planet.

(help she suddenly has a hero complex and idk why-)

"Hey Fi? Are ya ready?" James knocked on her door, seeing the girl sitting on her bed, biting her thumb nail as if she was in thought. James sighed. He placed Teddy down, letting the baby crawl all the way to Athena.