².⁴writing on the wall

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ "OKAY, BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME GIVE HIM AT LEAST ONE--" Athena put one finger up, "-hit. He deserves it for calling 'Mione a you-know-what. " The girl complained to the twins. It was dinner and they had just finished their detention with McGonagall. 

"Doll, we don't want you getting more detention." George looked at her.

"Yeah, you already have enough detention for one term." Fred joined in.

Athena sighed. "Yes, but he called her a-" Athena made a frustrated noise. "If he does something like that to her or anyone of my friends again, I would make sure his platinum blonde hair is gonna be dark re-"

"Alright, we get it Fi." George cut her off. 

"This just means that we would have to be with you at all times to make sure you don't do something stupid." Fred added.

"I already have the three to do that for me, but thanks boys." She smiled at them. As they neared the Great Hall, they had crossed paths with Hermione and Ron.

"Oh hey guys." The dark-haired girl looked at her friends. 

"Hey Fi, have you seen Harry anywhere?" Ron asked.

Athena furrowed her eyebrows. "No, why?"

"He wasn't at the hall, so we thought he'd be with you, but then we remembered you had detention with Professor McGonagall." Hermione stated.

"That's weird. I'll help you guys look for him." She turned her head to the twins. "You guys can head back to the Hall, I'll go with them."

Both of the twins nodded, flashing them all a grin before leaving.

"Make sure she doesn't punch anyone in the face." The twins yelled out as they walked away.

Ron looked at the dark-haired girl in confusion. "Just something we were talking about." Athena concluded. Ron nodded slowly, still confused. 

They walked through the halls, looking around for their friend. Until they did find him, the side of his face connected to the wall as if he was trying to hear something from the other side of it.

"Harold!"

"Did you hear it?" Harry questioned.

Ron looked around. "Hear what?"

"A voice."

"A voice? What voice?"

"We're the only ones talking."

"I heard a voice in Lockhart's office, and then again just-" He stopped. The three looked at the bespectacled boy, confusion and worry on their faces as he looked towards the vertex between the wall and the ceiling. "It's moving. I think It's going to kill."

"Harry, what's going to kill? You're worrying us here." Athena followed Harry as he started to move. "Damn it, wait up you git!"

The three ran after Harry, Athena catching up to the boy as she could easily run fast. They stopped when they reached another hallway, the floor being slightly wet. Athena walked beside Harry. Hermione and Ron then caught up, walking on the other side of the boy. 

"Woah baby," Athena commented, as they stopped in front of a continuous trail of spiders.

"Strange. I've never seen spiders act like that." The messy-haired boy watched the spiders.