ˣ.⁴year 2002

2002

2002

MINISTRY OF MAGIC, LONDON

"Isn't that dangerous though?" Blaise asked, watching as the girl had her wand directed on one of her arm cuffs. "What happens if the stones' energy go berserk inside you again-"

"Blaise, calm down," Athena laughed, "I haven't felt any pain like that since the blip, and I've already managed to adapt to all the powers on these three stones, it's all good, love."

Zabini bit his lip in hesitance, "alright... if you say so..."

"You actually came at the right time," the girl mentioned, moving her chair back and towards one of the drawers behind her. "I'm almost done."

Blaise sat down on the mini-couch in front of her office desk, lifting one leg up and resting it on the other leg, his arms laying on the back of the couch. "Why are you adjusting it though? I thought your uncle had already finished it."

"Well- it is, however I want to make my own adjustments to it..." The Black answered.

Blaise didn't question any further, only watching the girl work with a focused expression. "And... done!"

Athena stood up from her desk, putting the arm cuff up her arm. Blaise furrowed his brow. "It looks the same... I don't get it."

Athena rolled her eyes, "so you know how when I would use one of the stone's abilities, the colour aura typa thing emitting from my hands were white? well except for some of the space stone one, some of that was blue..." she trailed off her own thoughts, before snapping back and looking at Blaise. "Right! Well, now, for whatever stone I use, it rightful colour should pop up!"

Blaise blinked at her. "I still don't get it."

"You're supposed to be smart Blaise..." She shook her head. "Either way, here look-"

She lifted her hand up, pointing it near a lit candle on her desk. Then, her hand began to glow purple, as the flame of the candle turned into a white ball of energy with a purple aura surrounding it.

The Power Stone - purple.

She then released it, the ball going back to the candle wick. Her hand then went limp, falling to her side, then a blue aura engulfed it, as a blue translucent shield appeared in the space between Athena and Blaise.

The Space Stone - blue.

Athena waved at Blaise from the other side of the force field, a grin on her face as Blaise returned it with warm smile. The shield went down, Athena's hand then being wrapped around with a red glow, as Athena's office slowly began to look like her own bedroom back at her house.

Blaise suddenly collapsed off the couch, falling into what seems like Athena's carpet that resided in her room. Athena's eyes then widened, smiling guiltily at him. "Oops, sorry hun, I forgot about that part."